GDT: Flames at Carolina, 3:00 MT (not that it matters I have no idea what time it is lol)

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
Embarassing powerplay. they outshot us on the PK. Don't think we got anything on net

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
0x0.jpg

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
I decided not to watch the game. From the comments I've read it sounds like it was a good decision

• Haha
Reactions: Boomstick

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
Kadri is absolute dogshit without Zary and, to an extent, Pospisil. Really keen to get that contract off our books if there are any takers this summer who think he’s still got it

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
Kadri is absolute dogshit without Zary and, to an extent, Pospisil. Really keen to get that contract off our books if there are any takers this summer who think he’s still got it

Kadri doesn't get enough flack, before Zary got here he was terrible. Even a couple games ago when he scored that goal against Pittsburgh, it was a really nice goal don't get me wrong, but it was just another selfish rush from Kadri where he doesn't pass the puck. I have no idea how he leads the team in assists, he is so selfish with the puck and routinely puts his linemates offside by deking at the blue line. Now he is yelling at Pelletier.

Awesome.

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
Kadri doesn't get enough flack, before Zary got here he was terrible. Even a couple games ago when he scored that goal against Pittsburgh, it was a really nice goal don't get me wrong, but it was just another selfish rush from Kadri where he doesn't pass the puck. I have no idea how he leads the team in assists, he is so selfish with the puck and routinely puts his linemates offside by deking at the blue line. Now he is yelling at Pelletier.

Awesome.
Probably because Kadri's worst stretch was a while ago.

Yeah, he's a selfish puckhound a lot of the times. He's also one of the few players on the team who can actually play that way while being an overall net positive since he has the skillset for it. I mean, dude is having one of the best seasons of his career. Kinda makes sense he's not getting as much flak.

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Even if we had retained Tanev and Hanifin I got to say logically not much of me wanted to see this team make and then get embarrassed in 5 games in the playoffs.

The Hyenas thing is fun and these last two games not withstanding I expect we'll see some more gritty performances before the year is through but that's all they'll be. Spunky spoiler type bottom 10 team. Hopefully some more rotating the bottom of the lineup, I don't mind Hunt or Rooney's play this season but they can sit off and on for some young guys.

Reactions: Boomstick

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad