Speculation: Flames are interested in Kyle Palmieri, Oilers looking at Brady Skjei, Andreas Johnsson, Darcy Kue

CraigsList

In Conroy We Trust
Apr 22, 2014
USA
If Palmieri waived to go to the Calgary, have to think Hanifin for Palmieri would be the trade.

I value Hanifin more but I know others value Palmieri more.

Albus Dumbledore

Master of Death
Mar 28, 2015
Johnsson is a decent middle 6 player with a bit of room to grow.

Pros
Fast, agile skater
Has an offense game to him and can score in bunches
Can play a bit up and down the lineup
Some snarl and pest in him

Cons
Inconsistent
I believe he has a injury history iirc
Plays pretty much no special teams.

Pretty solid player bout to turn 26 near the end of November. Only really played a season and a half.

DingDongCharlie

Sep 12, 2010
Pass...the Lavoie deal sounded better.

For the record we wouldn’t agree to either. Larsson probably isn’t in long term plans but with Klefbom possible out long term zero chance we move Larsson for a middle 6 winger. Lavoie has done nothing but impress since he was drafted. We never hit on forwards outside of round 1. It finally looks like we did. I’d move Puljujarvi before I’d move Lavoie

Man Bear Pig

Aug 10, 2008
Earth
Aaaah mayne. It ain't like that nah sire. Naaah. Johnsson ain't playing the game with the real edge at all. He a pretender. That's the worst ice hockey player can have like my coach said back in the day. He has soft games often. I ain't having that in my team no no no. No nono like sir ben kingsley says in the sexy beast. You gotta look up on that film sire. Johnsson for the leafs.... we ain't needing him no more. no no no. Not at all. There are so many nhl players with more "edge" than this fool for the game. He a pretender like that artist. He ain't no good. and like I said before, he definitely ain't no PEST. like for that, I'm laughing out loud for certainly out here.
I know you've been trying for years now, but it's not working. You aren't comedic relief, you're just a joke. You cant even form coherent sentences.

Reactions: Coachcorner

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
Andreas Johnsson isn't very good but he has a good resume for being a .5ppg complementary scorer. The Oilers could use another one of those guys for McDavid's wing. He has to have his health investigated. He's owed $10m over the next three years and is injury plagued. If the Leafs want assets back I'm not interested

Skjei ought to be a joke. He's not better than Caleb Jones. Unless the Oilers get a deal on an obvious rental, or they get an actual upgrade like Sergachev, then they're better off not paying up for another D-man.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad