Confirmed with Link: Flames Acquire Galiardi

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
Also, LOVE the TJ pick up.
Give up truly nothing, and get someone who wants to be here and can make an impact in games.

I have a sneaking suspicion that someone's going out the door.
Far too many NHL players/NHL ready players for my liking. Especially with kids like Horak who deserve to be in the NHL, most likely getting squeezed out by slightly older guys.

Dunno, I have a feeling Feaster's got a trade in the wings here. Matty Stajan, Lee Stemps or Cammy will be on the move shorty, I think.

TheHudlinator

Nov 21, 2011
Victoria,BC
Also, LOVE the TJ pick up.
Give up truly nothing, and get someone who wants to be here and can make an impact in games.

I have a sneaking suspicion that someone's going out the door.
Far too many NHL players/NHL ready players for my liking. Especially with kids like Horak who deserve to be in the NHL, most likely getting squeezed out by slightly older guys.

Dunno, I have a feeling Feaster's got a trade in the wings here. Matty Stajan, Lee Stemps or Cammy will be on the move shorty, I think.

If we move Stajan and run with Backlund, Monahan, Knight I think I might lose it. :laugh:

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
If we move Stajan and run with Backlund, Monahan, Knight I think I might lose it. :laugh:

Somewhere in the world:
<TSN's Bobby Mac: The Calgary Flames have sent center Matt Stajan to....>

Elsewhere in the world:
<Hudlinator: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (rips off his signed Stajan Jersey, grabs and tears down all the Matt Stajan posters in his room, throws himself onto his bed holding his Matt Stajan face pillow, only to realize it's Matt Stajan again, and throws it across the room in anger/resent. Tears of course streaming down his face the entire time)>

Haha, it'd probably be a bit of a weaker core to run with. My hope is Calgary can really get a top two line center... I can't see it happening... as those don't come by easy or cheap... but man, it'd be nice.

TheHudlinator

Nov 21, 2011
Victoria,BC
Somewhere in the world:
<TSN's Bobby Mac: The Calgary Flames have sent center Matt Stajan to....>

Elsewhere in the world:
<Hudlinator: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (rips off his signed Stajan Jersey, grabs and tears down all the Matt Stajan posters in his room, throws himself onto his bed holding his Matt Stajan face pillow, only to realize it's Matt Stajan again, and throws it across the room in anger/resent. Tears of course streaming down his face the entire time)>

Haha, it'd probably be a bit of a weaker core to run with. My hope is Calgary can really get a top two line center... I can't see it happening... as those don't come by easy or cheap... but man, it'd be nice.

If we run with a center core where the career high for the players is 25 points then we might as just ask the NHL for last place and save ourselves the embarrassment for watching that team.

Trae

Calgary
I'd gamble that 1st round pick next year for Seguin. For the fact we may be a bubble team at worst with him as our #1 center. An we could recoup the pick fun a deadline deal involving Cammy, Gio, wideman, Hudler, etc.

I would gamble and add a little if necessary, even if we get a top 3 pick, Seguin will be around the same level as anyone we could draft next year but more importantly, he can step in now and make a huge difference. Of course, only willing to move that pick for a player of Seguin's calibre or someone similar, in no other scenario should we move that pick.

Guido Sarducci

Aug 7, 2012
canyon meadows
Feaster might just be the best GM in Western Canada...

Lets not get carried away. He is not even the best GM in Calgary. But for the second time in the last week I've gotta say NICE MOVE FEASTER.

I have always said that the Flames should have one Hitmen alumni at all times. He will be a big upgrade on Comeau at the very least.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad