Confirmed with Link: Flames Acquire Galiardi

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
Love this move. 4th in 2015 is nothing. He is big, fast and a pest. Feaster is doing exactly what he said, hes bringing in younger, bigger and faster players.

Kipper933

Remember the Kipper
Jul 10, 2002
Toronto, ON
Visit site
I've always liked Galiardi, he'll add some grit and a bit of a pest element to our lineup. Hopefully he can re-find his offensive game he showed in his rookie season.

If we could pick up the (recently unqualified) Halischuk as well, and stick the two of them on the wings of Horak, I think that would be very effective.

herashak

Mar 24, 2013
we will probably be able to trade him away for more at the deadline if it doesnt work out

Hand of Gaudreau

Gaudreaubey Baker
Jul 14, 2008
Edmonton
What about this?

Baer - Backlund - Jones
Glen - Monahan - Hudler
Cammo - Knight - Galiardi
Reinhart - Stajan - Stempniak
Granlund - Horak - Hanowski
McGrattan

Brodie - Gio
Wideman - Butler
Cundari - Breen
O'Brien

Ramo
MacDonald

Potentially Granlund comes in and impresses which would put Mona back to the O, same with Aliu... We still have a glut of forwards that take up the same roster spots...

InfinityIggy

Zagidulin's Dad
Jan 30, 2011
I think im the only person not really that excited about this.

Good value no doubt but can't see him being much more than a 3rd line guy. Not bad for a 4th I guess.

He seems really excited to be here though, I think he will fit in well. Good job Feaster.

Hyde

May 8, 2007
Kristen Odland‏@KristenOdland
T.J. Galiardi called the signing a "no brainer," and said he's wanted to play for the @NHLFlames his entire life. #NHL

More Galiardi: "It's kind of a dream come true that it's finally going to happen."

More Galiardi (who, in case it wasn't obvious, was pumped): "When they said Calgary, I didn't really need to hear the other teams." #NHL

InfinityIggy

Zagidulin's Dad
Jan 30, 2011
T.J. Galiardi called the signing a "no brainer," and said he's wanted to play for the @NHLFlames his entire life. #NHL

More Galiardi: "It's kind of a dream come true that it's finally going to happen."

More Galiardi (who, in case it wasn't obvious, was pumped): "When they said Calgary, I didn't really need to hear the other teams." #NHL

Free Agents don't want to sign in Calgary, we are a rebuilding team with no future. #HFBOARDS

SaintMorose

Jul 21, 2009

To add on to that he was tweeting about the response from Calgary to the flood before the draft so he isn't kidding when he says this.:handclap:

WELCOME HOME TJ! Great to have you!:yo:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad