GDT: FLAMES (27-20-12) @ AVALANCHE (32-19-5) | 8:00 p.m. MT | TV: CBC/Sportsnet | RADIO: Sportsnet 960 The FAN

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
Hope the boys took their Ozempic. Next 6 games are brutal.
Go Flames.

tl1hy8G.jpg

CzfhXOG.jpg

oozQAyk.jpg

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
Honestly, I don't even know if I'll be watching tonight. I feel like so many of these games have been such a waste of a good evening. Even when I expect them to lose, they do it in such a disappointing fashion, like the last one. I might just have it on in the background while I do something else.

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Honestly, I don't even know if I'll be watching tonight. I feel like so many of these games have been such a waste of a good evening. Even when I expect them to lose, they do it in such a disappointing fashion, like the last one. I might just have it on in the background while I do something else.

I feel ya.

I just found out at work today ill be filling in for someone who's sick in the most difficult position at my workplace. I'm still relatively green there so am going to need a good rest. Thinking I'll start the game but definitely not committing to finishing it live. We'll see. Need a good sleep.

Those are awesome, the Ras one is hysterical

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
I feel ya.

I just found out at work today ill be filling in for someone who's sick in the most difficult position at my workplace. I'm still relatively green there so am going to need a good rest. Thinking I'll start the game but definitely not committing to finishing it live. We'll see. Need a good sleep.

Those are awesome, the Ras one is hysterical

Then I'd argue maybe you should be watching the game cause it may put you to sleep haha

• Haha
Reactions: Tofveve

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad