Five members from Canada’s 2018 world junior team (Hart, McLeod, Dube, Foote and Formenton) told to surrender to police, facing sexual assault charges

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Better to just name them than this reality show type reveal leading to all kinds of speculation.

Right?

Name the five that are going to be charged, so the rest of the team can at least know they're finally in the clear.

I'm interested in seeing how the NHL's higher ups react to this news, once the names are released. Not a guarantee all five are current NHLers, nor were they NHLers at the time of the incident. :dunno:

Reactions: Slurpeelover27

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
You know he's a guy talking on hockey forums and not a detective right

1196495.jpg

1196712.jpg

1198380.jpg

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Right?

Name the five that are going to be charged, so the rest of the team can at least know they're finally in the clear.

I'm interested in seeing how the NHL's higher ups react to this news, once the names are released. Not a guarantee all five are current NHLers, nor were they NHLers at the time of the incident. :dunno:

Good for Rick Westhead and all, but this is like chumming the waters before the news.

oldunclehue

Jun 16, 2010
Be interesting to see, I'm sure the Crown Prosecutor has approved charges and agreed upon release conditions. In Canada most people are not afforded the right to leave the country when pending serious charges....as well as the USA often will not allow entry to the states if pending charges. Especially sexual assault charges.

So could any of the 5 playing hockey elsewhere have this be the end of their hockey season/career.

Rightfully so if the allegations are true, but also innocent until proven guilty.

Reactions: Goose of Reason
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad