OT: First Snowstorm of the Winter!

Theosis

What do I put here?
Sponsor
Mar 11, 2009
Pointe-Claire, QC
I had to come into work today, but it wasn't too bad since I left around 6:10.

Not many cars on the road made it much easier, but yeah the roads were pretty bad.

Boul. Des Sources was basically 2 lanes since the snow hadn't been plowed yet.

Smokey Thompson

May 8, 2013
Came into work, left my house at 7:45 and the roads were pretty bad, but just drive carefully and you'll be fine.

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal

Not many cars on the road made it much easier, but yeah the roads were pretty bad.

Hey neighbour - you live right in my 'hood! Of course, at the moment I'm sitting in a Tampa hotel, following the Habs on the back-to-back Florida games. Thanks for the update on what I'm missing!:naughty:

Seb

All we are is Dustin Byfuglien
Jul 15, 2006
First day back to the office today. FML.

At least I use the bus.

Justin11

Jan 16, 2009
Montréal
Had to drive from Laval to downtown for work. I recommend If there is nothing urgent to go and do, stay home.

Today went to work with my Grand Cherokee. Hate the amount of gas this baby drinks but happy to have one this time of the year.

Ghetto Sangria

Apr 14, 2009
Getting to work was fine... but a lot of people got ''sick'' during this snowstorm which is making me do a lot more paper work than I intended... Really ****** day.

PhysicX

Nov 17, 2010
MTL
Helped a neighbor shovel their car while shoveling my driveway and front of house, and helped a couple cars go up my street.

Good deeds so the Habs win!

Alex514

May 10, 2015
This is basically all of the snow we didn't get during the month....

Winter is back with a vengeance...

On a side not, the weather coniditions for the Winter Classic look terrible in Boston. They're calling for rain on Jan. 1st uh?

Paul Dipietro

Dec 16, 2009

They must have plowed immediately after you left because there was at least half a meter of snow where I turn on 9th to get to the train station (around 6:30)

Thank Thor it was mostly powder :)

Account Terminated

Sep 12, 2009
About time! I got to work early. Planned ahead and was perfectly fine. I do have the next three days off after tonight, so I'll have plenty of time to play in the snow with the kids.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
My mom paid $250 for a snow removal service from November 1 - April 1 that promises to have the snow removed by 7am...

3:08pm and the snow is still in my driveway. I guess I'm doing it and getting the money back for my mom. Oh well lol. **** this weather.

Devourers

Sep 20, 2013
Montreal
I drove on boul des sources about 2 hours ago as well. It wasn't too bad. First day I really got to test my new winter tires and they were awesome.

Phenom

Grind deez guyss - Michou
Jan 16, 2015
Montreal
Spent 1 hour shoveling earlier to clear the snow from my car and made a nice exit route for when I need to take the car out. No chance in hell I take the car out after busting my ass and sweating for an hour just so another lucky ******* take my spot right after. Lol

didimentionlarseller

Snipers are a dying bread in the NHL
Nov 23, 2014
St Henri
Please god clear snow from the side of the street I'm not parked on first please it took 40 minutes to excavate my car tonight and now it has a perfect snow shelter. I'm not moving this thing until I have to

Seb

All we are is Dustin Byfuglien
Jul 15, 2006
Almost 2 pages in and no TDG. I'm shocked.

KrejciMVP

Jun 30, 2011
Tampa, Florida
I absolutely despise NDG snow removal. Get your act together you yahoots. I could rant for hours!!!!! nowhere to park all week, not one bit of snow removed!! Hate these guys

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad