Series Talk: First Round: Pens (1) vs. Isles (4) - Series Tied 1-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
Almost 3 hours till puck drop, @ColePens am I going to need to become a Mod again to open the GDT? :laugh:

7D9CF192-5FBC-44A3-9925-9C88B61555B7.gif

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
idk, Barzal hasn’t done much against us most of the time,,except for one spectacular goal....scoring damage done by Eberle, Beauvillier and that Nelson, Bailey line mostly...and Pageau

My reasons have to do with 1) our putrid road record and the Isles dominance at home; 2) our lack of ability to win a game in 5v5 overtime anymore and 3) the tightness of the series....I think we pulled out a win last game because of the tremendous fans...honestly, the team had an extra jump from that and won’t have that on the Island...
And you don't think they'll derive a bit of energy getting Geno back? Also, our road record was pretty good toward the latter part of the season.

Geno I think helps tilt the scales in our favor. Even if it's just help Carters line with match ups. But we definitely have a decided advantage in terms of high end skill and quality of depth.

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
Based on that totally true picture I think Carter should cut down a bit on the Red Bulls and watery domestic.

Take a cue from my man Turbo, instead. Get on his level.

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
The team trainers/doctors do wonders. It's wild that they can keep Tanev's nose from bleeding nonstop like an Andrew WK album cover with all the blow he's doing. They must paste the sinus walls with rubber cement or something.

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
If there is 1 thing in this world that is true it is that the internets doesn't lie to me.
Wait a minute, you actually believe that is true? Dude, my main man, bruh, its NOT true! Please, don't believe it! Have some skepticism. If you look at things online always take a cautious approach. IT MAY OR MAY NOT BE ACCURATE.

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
Do you guys think Carter just takes a nap and gets some strong coffee after all that drinking or does he play drunk?

All those years with Richards probably prepared him some.

Last edited:

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
Wait a minute, you actually believe that is true? Dude, my main man, bruh, its NOT true! Please, don't believe it! Have some skepticism. If you look at things online always take a cautious approach. IT MAY OR MAY NOT BE ACCURATE.
It's totally accurate, nobody lies this day and age.

Pittsburgh1776

Aug 9, 2010
You can’t underestimate what having Geno on the bench does for the team. Always has. He brings a different energy. It would be nice if Sullivan didn’t try to force that line though. He’s become one of the most unimaginative coaches in the league

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $340.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Bologna vs Udinese
    Bologna vs Udinese