Speculation: First BIG move now that the off season is here

A Loyal Dog

I love SlafCaulZuki (pronounced Slafkovsky). Woof!
Oct 20, 2016
Devan Dubnyk 6'6 to ...?

In all honesty, my money is on Marc Bergevin. From what I've heard and what is being reported, he's desperate.

A Loyal Dog

Oct 20, 2016
To Philly in a multi person deal.
Giroux for Galchenyuk :P

I'd like to get Ghost, but with Chiarot :facepalm: and Edmundson :facepalm: (aka a whole bunch of crap), and with the addition of Romanov next season (and Mete/Kulak + Alzner's beautiful contract), we're "stacked" on the left side, and yeah. I want Ghost but sadly, it ain't gonna happen. Not with all that useless money (14.3m without Mete extension) thrown around to meh bottom-pairing/borderline AHL defensemen.

Reactions: Tripod

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
Giroux for Galchenyuk :P

I'd like to get Ghost, but with Chiarot :facepalm: and Edmundson :facepalm: (aka a whole bunch of crap), and with the addition of Romanov next season (and Mete/Kulak + Alzner's beautiful contract), we're "stacked" on the left side, and yeah. I want Ghost but sadly, it ain't gonna happen. Not with all that useless money (14.3m without Mete extension) thrown around to meh bottom-pairing/borderline AHL defensemen.
Ghost will be a great buy low trade for some team. Hope it is someone out West.

A Loyal Dog

Oct 20, 2016
Ghost will be a great buy low trade for some team. Hope it is someone out West.
I'm sorry you guys couldn't keep him and must deal with Hagg instead. Dinosaur coaches. I can't wait for the inevitable return of Alain Vigneault as a Habs coach (since we've already done the turn of Therrien/Julien 2x)...

RC51

Dec 10, 2005
mtl
I am going to just see what happens. Most of these posts are useless. OH, you want my guy well the price is now 10 times what he is worth and you have to overpay, or I want your guy but you have to take scraps I dont need and you have to beg for the trade. Trades are not made this way. NEVER. Both gm's need to get something they need or it's NO SALE. Some GM's have cap problems and have extra pressure to adjust the lineup, but overall nobody will get 10 Ovetchkins for free. Dont forget NO deal is better then a BAD DEAL.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad