Firing Regier was a mistake

Jame

Sep 4, 2002
Florida
He would never have chosen Buffalo.

Let's be honest.

Maybe, if they had a veteran hockey guy at the top... a President of Hockey Ops type... some valuable senior advisors... a real front office management group.

I know all the talk was about his wife not wanting to come to Buffalo, and the lure of Toronto... but if I'm in Mike Babcock's shoes... I'm looking at a front office of Lou Lam, Cliff Fletcher, Brendan Shanahan.... and thinking, "yea, that's probably better than working for Bryan Murray's nephew".

Reactions: DJN21

valet

obviously adhd
Sponsor
Jan 26, 2017
buffalo
Maybe, if they had a veteran hockey guy at the top... a President of Hockey Ops type... some valuable senior advisors... a real front office management group.

I know all the talk was about his wife not wanting to come to Buffalo, and the lure of Toronto... but if I'm in Mike Babcock's shoes... I'm looking at a front office of Lou Lam, Cliff Fletcher, Brendan Shanahan.... and thinking, "yea, that's probably better than working for Bryan Murray's nephew".
It's a bunch of 'what ifs'. What if the Sabres roster got flipped out with Pitt, or... Toronto?

What if Buffalo didn't have an NHL franchise?

We can speculate all we want.

Royisgone

Mar 7, 2012
I agree with the comment above that Babcock was never coming to Buffalo and never would come to Buffalo.

Regarding Darcy: no f-ing way. Good riddance.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad