WC: Finland 2024 roster talk

JabbaJabba

Dec 22, 2010
Finland
Confirmed that Laine is not coming to the Worlds. He is still in NHLPA Player Assistance Program.

I mean I don't think anyone expected him to come considering his situation and how many games he missed. Kinda weird reporting by the team.

The NHL season is ending and we should expect some information in the upcoming weeks. I don't have high hopes considering the contract situations. I think Maccelli, Armia and Määttä are the likeliest players to join. Maybe Korpisalo. I don't expect Granlund to join and Haula is a mystery to me. Puljujärvi might join but he doesn't have a guaranteed spot on the team so he needs to impress in the camp.

The team is playing practice games against Sweden tomorrow and on Friday. They'll probably make some cuts next week so I think we get news on NHL players then the earliest.

krutais23

May 1, 2023
Hyry, Turunen, Koivunen, O.Kapanen maybe Ohtamaa, Mäenpää and Mattila should join from Kärpät and KalPa next week. No idea about SHL/NLA players.
Jere Lehtinen Iltalehdelle: Valtteri Filppula, Sami Vatanen, Teemu Hartikainen, Sakari Manninen ja Jussi Olkinuora eivät ole tänä keväänä Leijonien käytettävissä.

Harri Pesonen, Niko Ojamäki ja Ville Pokka eivät ole tänä keväänä Leijonien käytettävissä.

Reactions: illone84

illone84

Sep 15, 2005
London
Jere Lehtinen Iltalehdelle: Valtteri Filppula, Sami Vatanen, Teemu Hartikainen, Sakari Manninen ja Jussi Olkinuora eivät ole tänä keväänä Leijonien käytettävissä.

Harri Pesonen, Niko Ojamäki ja Ville Pokka eivät ole tänä keväänä Leijonien käytettävissä.
Bring in new blood. The aforementioned have fulfilled their duties already.

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland

Thank you!!!

maybe this year is the NA filled team after all :) <fingers crosses>

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
Oksanen - MiG - Puljujärvi
Innala - Kapanen - Luoto
Lammikko - Hyry - Nurmi
Mäenalanen - Björninen - Pakarinen

Lehtonen - Määttä
Rissanen - Saarijärvi
Riikola - Rindell

Säteri
Larmi
Lehtinen

I think Lammiko gets a call. Jalonen type. And Lehtonen ofc.

That would be the hardest working team in the entire WC. And 3 good goalies.

Reactions: SantosHalper

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad