Speculation: Final Cuts?

Who gets cut (pick 4)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gabe Kupari

Jul 11, 2013
Winter is Coming
I'll go Kovy Capo Harkins lambert. But Toni not on a one way this season is he?

Still think they risk Harkins because I think he's the easiest one to replace. Depth winger who don't pk or pp

SUX2BU

User of registers
Feb 6, 2018
Canada
Voted:

Caposbisabeaulieaubitettonikuinco
Kovacevic
Tomato

None of these guys didn't impress, especially the first guy

Lambert - to marinate further in the AHL

Reactions: macmaroon

SLAYER

Cilantro Connoisseur
Oct 26, 2012
Winnipeg
Tough choices.

None of these guys didn't impress, especially the first guy

giphy.gif

blues10

Dec 10, 2010
Canada
I expect the opening day full roster to be based on waiver eligibility. Doubt Chevy has much appetite in giving anyone away. 10 games in if we are diving in the standings would be a more likely time to expose someone. That Being said would Harkins actually get claimed and if he does who cares if he has been replaced by a better player. It’s the decisions on D that are the tough ones .

Can’t wait to see how it all pays out. Would love to see Lambert get 9 games the way #55 did way back.

Reactions: sipowicz

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
I expect the opening day full roster to be based on waiver eligibility. Doubt Chevy has much appetite in giving anyone away. 10 games in if we are diving in the standings would be a more likely time to expose someone. That Being said would Harkins actually get claimed and if he does who cares if he has been replaced by a better player. It’s the decisions on D that are the tough ones .

Can’t wait to see how it all pays out. Would love to see Lambert get 9 games the way #55 did way back.

He's already risked it by waiving Kovacevik today. I doubt he's going to care much about Toninoto/Harkins.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad