GDT: Round 1 - Game 5 - Colorado Avalanche @ Winnipeg Jets - Tuesday, April 30th, 2024 - 8:30pm CDT - CBC/Sportsnet West - CJOB/Power 97

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Blue Baron

Nov 13, 2015
Hoser Country
So it begins.

giphy.gif
Which team is dingle hopper and which is darth poopious?

MarkWheeler

Dec 16, 2018
Nice to see they’re gonna die on that Hellebuyck hill. God this organization is making it harder and harder to like them every day.

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
I feel like I would feel a lot better about the series if it was 2-2 right now and the Jets lost tonight to make it 3-2, than if they win tonight to make it 3-2. It’s funny how the mind works.
I'm kind of the opposite. We win tonight and we get some wind in our sails, and then we go to Colorado with a chance to force game 7. Anyways, despite the gloom and doom I'm not willing to throw in the towel yet. I'll be there tonight dressed in white and cheering myself hoarse.

blues10

Dec 10, 2010
Canada
#firebradlauer

If they do lose and the powerkill and penalty kill both suck, I'm going to root around for @Ponds post outlining Lauer's history with the Ducks as their special team coach and re-post it daily in the off-season. :sarcasm:

I couldn’t agree more. When were mired in our losing skid I had thought it would have been a good time to fire him then. No excuses in the off-season.

Here is hoping for their best game of the season tonight!

Reactions: sipowicz

winnipegger

Dec 17, 2013
Hellebuyck deserves the starts. Safe to assume he's on a short leash though. If he lets in a softy in period 1 won't be surprised to see LB in period 2 to spark the team.

Reactions: Jetfaninflorida

ecolad

Nov 17, 2015
The primary issue has been one of line matchups. It`s not Mckinnon`s line that has hurt us, it`s the fact that Scheif`s line hasn`t been able to contain their second line (Mittlestadts). I`m really hopeful that the adjustment tonight to Ehlers/Sheif/Vilardi just might be what`s needed. GJGooo.

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
The primary issue has been one of line matchups. It`s not Mckinnon`s line that has hurt us, it`s the fact that Scheif`s line hasn`t been able to contain their second line (Mittlestadts). I`m really hopeful that the adjustment tonight to Ehlers/Sheif/Vilardi just might be what`s needed. GJGooo.

Yup, we need to win the non Mack matchup tonight

Reactions: Orrrules

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
I'm kind of the opposite. We win tonight and we get some wind in our sails, and then we go to Colorado with a chance to force game 7. Anyways, despite the gloom and doom I'm not willing to throw in the towel yet. I'll be there tonight dressed in white and cheering myself hoarse.
Have a great time and i really hope the Jets give you lots to cheer about tonight .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad