Player Discussion Filip Chytil: Part II (Chytil to miss rest of 2023-24 Season)

IDvsEGO

Oct 11, 2016
I don't recall him leaking info... details?
Don't be a smart aleck
Theres no confirmation, its a rumor thats been floating around the board all season. There was a rumor about an argument that gallant and drury had in game 3, and it came out right before he was fired.

Reactions: gabevh3

bleedblue94

Jun 8, 2004
Theres no confirmation, its a rumor thats been floating around the board all season. There was a rumor about an argument that gallant and drury had in game 3, and it came out right before he was fired.
there was another part to it where some bad info was fed to see if it came out. it did, so that gave Drury 1+1=ramsey

• Wow

Luger

Aug 21, 2016
Clearwater, FL
Was reported a week ago

Washington is arguably the worst team to make the playoffs. We don't need Chytil to defeat them and if we do, then we are not going far anyway. He played 10 games in the last 12 months. Even if he's cleared, he needs time to get up to speed - and these practices are a good chance to test him medically. He has a couple of weeks to practice and test himself before Round 2.

Reactions: yrrebbor

gabevh3

Oct 13, 2005
That argument i know about. Supposedly ramsay leaked info which is what i was asking about

IDvsEGO

Oct 11, 2016
Why would Ramsay throw his career away like this? It makes you wonder if he had it out for Drury somehow for some reason.
Or he’d been doing it for years and sather was probably fine with it so he thought he was safe.
Ramsey getting picked up by mtl shows gorton was probably fine with it too.

Reactions: gabevh3 and tiggles

bleedblue94

Jun 8, 2004
Why would Ramsay throw his career away like this? It makes you wonder if he had it out for Drury somehow for some reason.
I mean ever org has people that talk. some managers seem to care more than others. Drury is very closed up and is obviously back to the old sather ways of using Larry to put out controlled info that he specifically wants out there. I mean NO ONE knew chytil was coming back this year, perfect example of this.

trueblue30nyr

Jan 31, 2011
Manhattan
He'll need a warm-up period in real game action, so you might as well play him in the series where there's more room for error. It would be a mistake to wait until Carolina to have him play his first game back.

Wouldn’t it make more sense to get him some live game time before throwing him in a tougher series? Assuming he’s healthy enough to play now

I just figured since he hasn't been practicing all that long and isn't yet being put in in-game situations in practices, that he wouldn't be playing in this round.

Plus, winning this series early gives him more time to get up to game speed.

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
I mean ever org has people that talk. some managers seem to care more than others. Drury is very closed up and is obviously back to the old sather ways of using Larry to put out controlled info that he specifically wants out there. I mean NO ONE knew chytil was coming back this year, perfect example of this.

Right, but why would Ramsay do this when it was OBVIOUS that Drury wanted a tight ship?

Again, he threw his career away himself by being a f***ing moron, it sounds like. I'd rather not think he was an idiot and more that he just didn't respect Drury or something, lol.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad