Player Discussion Filip Chytil: Part II (Chytil to miss rest of 2023-24 Season)

Alluckks

Gabriel Perreault Fan Account
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2011
I'm wanting to do all we can to save Chytil till after this series is over, assuming all goes as it should.

Chytil for Roslovic on the 1st line. Chytil shouldn't be relied on as a primary pick carrier when he comes back.

Roslovic in for Rempe against the Hurricanes would be much better. Hurricanes play more with speed and rely on heavy possession numbers. Rempe could struggle with that. Roslovic isn't some savior, but his speed would definitely play better out there than Rempe.

Reactions: bobbop

NYR Viper

Sep 9, 2007
Jacksonville, FL
I'm wanting to do all we can to save Chytil till after this series is over, assuming all goes as it should.

Chytil for Roslovic on the 1st line. Chytil shouldn't be relied on as a primary pick carrier when he comes back.

Roslovic in for Rempe against the Hurricanes would be much better. Hurricanes play more with speed and rely on heavy possession numbers. Rempe could struggle with that. Roslovic isn't some savior, but his speed would definitely play better out there than Rempe.

I'd actually argue that one of the failings of the Hurricanes is defending a heavy forecheck themselves and defending the front of the net. Rempe, if the Rangers can possession in the offensive zone, could be someone who creates havoc in front of their net with regularity.

Alluckks

Gabriel Perreault Fan Account
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2011
I'd actually argue that one of the failings of the Hurricanes is defending a heavy forecheck themselves and defending the front of the net. Rempe, if the Rangers can possession in the offensive zone, could be someone who creates havoc in front of their net with regularity.
Yeah but their game focuses on possession and Rempe is a wildly different play when we get hemmed in the defensive zone.

jay from jersey

Jan 30, 2008
I think either way Chytil is in game 4. The only difference - who’s coming out?
I agree.
If NYR wins, we go up 3-0 the fight is basically taken out of the caps. Good opportunity for fil.

If we lose, it acts as a team shake up so to speak.

I expect caps to be full on D-bags at their 1st game at home. No reason to remove rempe from this one

Reactions: kovazub94

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad