FHM 9

Cas

Conversational Black Hole
Sponsor
Jun 23, 2020
with 4 potential
and age: 21
?
It's unusual but I'm sure it's happened before and will happen again.

Also keep in mind that the system appears to grade attributes evenly, so a really good defensive forward without the offensive skill to play top six minutes can be rated 3-4 stars. I've had a couple such players in longer saves - I once had a 4C who played for me for fifteen years and topped out as a 3.5/3.5, but who never had an offensive attributes better than 14 (he won five Cups and I retired his number, even though he never scored more than about 45 points). Those are valuable players, but plus-defensive wingers get waived all the time.

CharlestownChiefsESC

Sep 17, 2008
Laurence Harbor NJ
So I was running as commissioner in historical mode and in the years 1923 and 1924 when the cup was in interleague competition it wasn't awarded. Prior to 22-23 I had to edit the wchl playoff format but is this why the interleague cup wasn't played for? Any help is appreciated on how to fix this in historical sims

pnep

Mar 10, 2004
Novosibirsk,Russia
strange GVA numbers

playing SJS + AI coaching

1690535679965.png

1690535729980.png

Reactions: Bear of Bad News

H3ckt1k

Jan 9, 2015
I have never seen this in a hockey sim game before without me absolutely cheesing the game to make it happen, in this case it wasn't even a player on my team

1695345274980.png

Only a 78 rating while putting up over a goal per game!

Reactions: KnightAttack

CommanderCody

Oct 5, 2023
I was just looking at this game on Steam. It's $20. I wanted to get opinions on whether it is worth buying for that price, waiting on a discount, or waiting for the next iteration. What do you all think?

mattSTR

Oct 6, 2023
$20 is an OK price for the game, but you should be aware that FHM10 is around the corner.
Release around end of October.

Apex Predator

Jun 21, 2019
I hope FHM 10 can be like OOTP with players ratings based on 20-80. Has anyone heard about potential new features for FHM 10.

erikhamren

May 7, 2021
Sweden
And this is why i don´t like FHM, star rated players are producing like 4th liners. FHM7, FHM8, FHM9, still the same sh*t.
I have problem with this in FHM9, When i play as Edmonton, McDavid nor Draisaitl doesnt produce like irl. I have tried different roles but doesnt get it to work. I havent had this problem in previous versions tho

GettingYourMoms

Jun 6, 2018
I have problem with this in FHM9, When i play as Edmonton, McDavid nor Draisaitl doesnt produce like irl. I have tried different roles but doesnt get it to work. I havent had this problem in previous versions tho
F*ck video games man, stupid star players are not producing. I am getting GF instead.

KnightAttack

Jan 3, 2017
Canada

I'd be curious to see what's going on there. Usually it's about ice time and who they're playing with, but I've rarely seen a game where they don't produce (unless you're playing an incredibly defensive game).

erikhamren

May 7, 2021
Sweden
I'd be curious to see what's going on there. Usually it's about ice time and who they're playing with, but I've rarely seen a game where they don't produce (unless you're playing an incredibly defensive game).
McDavid first line and Draisaitl second, 21 and 18 minutes ice time and both playing PP1. What i find weird is that when we are scoring many goals in one game, its neither McDavid nor Draisatl that are point producing. Its the other guys.

Im gonna try change tactic to see if it helps

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
McDavid first line and Draisaitl second, 21 and 18 minutes ice time and both playing PP1. What i find weird is that when we are scoring many goals in one game, its neither McDavid nor Draisatl that are point producing. Its the other guys.

Im gonna try change tactic to see if it helps

Is one of them playing the point on the PP? Because that majorly reduces the production of the forward in that position.

PP tactics is something I really hope is fixed in FHM10 but I’m not holding my breath as it’s been an issue for years.

erikhamren

May 7, 2021
Sweden
Is one of them playing the point on the PP? Because that majorly reduces the production of the forward in that position.

PP tactics is something I really hope is fixed in FHM10 but I’m not holding my breath as it’s been an issue for years.
McDavid was playing left point. But now i have changed team to Tampa Bay and now McDavid are projected to get 122 points so far, so its must been my tactics maybe

BKarchitect

Oct 12, 2017
Kansas City, MO
I’m obviously an EHM guy (though I usually end up getting FHM every other year just to try and support the community) but I’ll say the new FHM GUI looks much, much better.

I’ll wait for reviews but anxious to see what people have to say!

Reactions: Dirty Dog

mrhockey193195

Nov 14, 2006
Denver, CO
In historical mode, is there a way to have real NHL players in the draft for only a season or two, and then migrate to computer generated players? For example, I'd love to start a historical game after the 1993-94 season, and wouldn't mind if the 94 and even 95 draft classes were "real", but after that I want computer generated draft classes and to deviate from real history.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad