GDT: Feb 2/13| Boston @ Toronto | 7:00pm | CBC | Do you like Phil Kessel and the Leafs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Gonna be a tough game, lets at least not get pushed around. Dress Orr , McLaren , Fraser and komisarek

Komisarek hurt his eye so I don't think he'll be looking to fight.

Is Brown still out? Love to see him slap Marchand around a little.

Liferleafer

TSN Scrum Lurker
Feb 9, 2011
Awesome GDT!!! I was feeling apprehensive about this one....but your GDT has me pumped.

Kick their ass!!!!!

CanadasTeam

Nov 9, 2009
Tarrana
11_20x20.png
11_20x20.png
11_20x20.png
11_20x20.png
JUST GOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
11_20x20.png
11_20x20.png
11_20x20.png
11_20x20.png

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
It's certainly interesting.

Could someone explain the relevance?

It's from a movie called 'American Psycho' starring Christian Bale. Great movie. Not one to watch with the kids and anyone who's squeamish though.

CanadasTeam

Nov 9, 2009
Tarrana
Chris Johnston ‏@reporterchris
Waiver wire pickup Frazer McLaren is on the ice with the #leafs. He's wearing No. 38.

Leafs are gooning it up! :sarcasm:

The booins missing thornton in the line up is HUGE loss... i expect the likes of Marchand, etc. aren't going to "feel at home" or too comfortable in this game.

ACC1224

Aug 19, 2002
It's from a movie called 'American Psycho' starring Christian Bale. Great movie. Not one to watch with the kids and anyone who's squeamish though.

I know of the movie, I don't get the relevance of it here.

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
I know of the movie, I don't get the relevance of it here.

Ah. Well I guess the creator took the speech and changed things around to reflect the Leafs. I think it's pretty creative and well done.

Doug Gilmour

Oct 5, 2010
There are no words to describe how unreal and amazing of a job you did JMcLeaf. :amazed:

Go Leafs Go!

ACC1224

Aug 19, 2002
Ah. Well I guess the creator took the speech and changed things around to reflect the Leafs. I think it's pretty creative and well done.

I wasn't being critical just curious.

TML g u n n e R s*

GREAT GDT MY BOY!!!!!!!!

ITSSSS GAME DAYYYY MOTHA ******!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! LETS **** THE BRUINS UP!!!!!! **** THOSE PIECES OF ****!!! **** CHARA THAT UGLY LOOKING OGOR.. **** LUCIC THAT BEAST LOOKING FIGURE.. AND **** MARCHAND TUCAN SAM LOOKING BOY. ITS OURR TIME BABY!!!!! ITS LEAFS TIMEE!!!!! WHERE EVER YOU ARE STAND THE **** UP AND MAKE SOME ****** NOISE FOR YOURRRR TORONTOOO MAPLLEEEE LEAFSSSS!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! GOOOO :leafs GOOOO GOOOOO :leafs GOOOOOO!!! GOOOOO :leafs GOOOOO!!!!!!!!! TML NATION WE GOT THIS BABY!!!!!!!!!!!

Leaf Rocket

Leaf Fan Till I Die
Dec 10, 2007
Toronto/Fredericton
Leafs are gooning it up! :sarcasm:

The booins missing thornton in the line up is HUGE loss... i expect the likes of Marchand, etc. aren't going to "feel at home" or too comfortable in this game.
I think Orr will be enough for them, however their entire team is a good hard-working team till the last minute.

James Mirtle ‏@mirtle
Appears Leafs lineup remains unchanged. Doubt MacArthur or McLaren are worked in. Only question is Franson or Komisarek on back end.

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
Gunners, you're a beauty.

Go Leafs Go! Going to watch the MTL game at 2 first and hopefully they smashed then the Leafs tonight.

ACC1224

Aug 19, 2002
Tony Ambrogio ‏@SNTonyAmbrogio
Looks like James Reimer makes a 4th straight start in goal for #Leafs

YESSSSS

I'd expect Reimer to start every game until he can no longer handle the load.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad