GDT: Feb 2/13| Boston @ Toronto | 7:00pm | CBC | Do you like Phil Kessel and the Leafs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

p.l.f.

use the force
Feb 27, 2002
Toronto, CANADA
rockem_sockem_robots.jpg

Last edited:

lampshade*

Hahaha Orr is a apparent underdog to mcdermit, Lucic (the perennial 30g) scorer, Chara (same Chara who ran and hid against buffalo) even ference has the upper hand on Orr. Good thing we have backup in mclaren and Fraser. Second time in three games Boston will be the cowards and laughing stick of the league.

Apr 1, 2010
RASKY!:yo:

Very nice.

NOW lets get McLaren to grab Lucic off the draw and just kick the living piss out of him.

And have him skate by Chara and tell him if he touches Kessel he's next.

Then lets rip it up! :handclap:

Penalty Kill Icing*

Amazing job on the GDT. :clap:

GO LEAFS GO! (and please no Kessel.gif, it really drives me mad and besides we don't ever win when that's posted :( )

Kamal007

FEEL LIKE PABLO
Jul 2, 2009
Toronto
What are the odds Hamilton gets his first?? Local kid and bruins used our pick to draft him.

Hoping we don't lose by more than 6. Under 6 will be good, under 3 would be amazing.

lampshade*

What are the odds Hamilton gets his first?? Local kid and bruins used our pick to draft him.

Hoping we don't lose by more than 6. Under 6 will be good, under 3 would be amazing.

Looks like someone is betting all their vcash.

Brymas McCaberle

Dec 12, 2009
My goodness this is a great GDT! Looking forward to the game...

Definitely not looking forward to listening to Hughson & Co.

Last edited:

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
0-6-0 last year against the Bruins. I refuse to believe that the Leafs are that bad against the Bruins.

We've got a coach who actually cares now and doesn't just yell "Let's go!" every time. Plus last year was the perfect recipe for disaster..we were 4-2 against them the year we got good goaltending.

4-2 Leafs :). Nobody gets anywhere being negative + we aren't the ones playing.

Hawaiinleaf

Jan 4, 2011
Honolulu
Very big game tonight

Last year Burke held media press conferences about how badly intimidated the Leafs were against the Bruins in those horrid losses 7-0 & 8-1...

The team was abused physically and players were afraid to play against a much more physical and forceful team and it showed on the score board and in the play

Those ghosts need to be vanquished and anyone who has played sports of any kind thats competitive knows that..

Just winning the game is not enough and many here will say yes we won blah blah blah..But thats the furthest from the truth.

the team has to stand up to the Bruins and fight when required and win hopefully..for that memory to be dealt with

AINEC*

AINEC
Jul 4, 2011
Great GDT! Big game tonight, hopefully they can forget the horrors that were the BOS/TOR match ups last year. Tonight would be a great night for Kessel to get his first (but I'm not counting on it)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad