GDT: Feb. 12 • Women's • Group A • Canada vs. United States

Status
Not open for further replies.

KevinBXA

Professional Caveman
Nov 4, 2010
The Roxy
Pretty stoked, set my alarm for 4:25 and I'm up already. Or to put it in layman's terms:

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

HockeyMomx2

Extra Medium Water, Hold The Pickles
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2008
The Most Beautiful Place In The World

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
keep-calm-and-lets-go-usa-.png

Minny Shinny

Dec 23, 2011
probably at the airport
Only getting the first period in this one before I have to be away from my desk.

Medal round game or not, things always seem to matter a little bit more when these two teams face each other, regardless of the setting.

Go USA!

Ducksgo*

Puck might drop at 4:30 but NBC is showing the pre game right now

Ducksgo*

Let's go USA!!! Sooo ****in amped for this game I don't know why. Maybe it's cause the beers haha

Paxon

202* Stanley Cup Champions
Jul 13, 2003
Rochester, NY
Canada beat the usa for gold the last three Olympics, too.

Which is completely irrelevant to the now. 2010 is marginally relevant, but only marginally. It's pretty clear who the top dog coming into this one is, even though it will be a tough game and either side can win it.

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
Which is completely irrelevant to the now. 2010 is marginally relevant, but only marginally. It's pretty clear who the top dog coming into this one is, even though it will be a tough game and either side can win it.

He's Canadian. No point trying to reason. Just smile and nod :laugh:

Anyway, puck drop in 6 mins by my watch. Let's go USA! :D

getzforfighting*

well its good that you guys look forward to your womens team beating ours anyway amirite? :dunno:

Stephenson2*

USA! Set my alarm for 430 and was waking up every hour in anticipation.

Tryblot

Oct 4, 2009

It's not completely irrelevant. It means USA should want this so much more. USA is considered the favourite coming in because of the games played this year, but Canada having won the past 3 Olympics is going to matter in the grand scheme of things.

Also didn't USA win every game leading up to the 2002 Olympics?;)

Stephenson2*

well its good that you guys look forward to your womens team beating ours anyway amirite?

It's called pride for our country and hockey teams. Already making excuses and downplaying I see... :shakehead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad