FaZe Clan is taking over

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
He's done that to me, too. I haven't once mentioned how good I am at games or based any of my arguments on it, yet he strangely just asked me to prove how good I am. He also just challenged everyone else to do the same so that "we shall see who’s a .1% player." For some reason, he seems to think that we're all just measuring ourselves against him, but he's the only one measuring here.

I brought it up only to try to clarify the type of gamer I am, and the fact that I have competed against some professionals in various games would suggest that I do have some idea of how skilled they are and how much effort it takes to get that good (not that I am as good as them, but good enough to be matched with them from time to time). However, it doesn't really make an ounce of difference to the actual debate about whether professional esports players are athletes or not.

GreytWun

Sep 29, 2017
Ontario
I brought it up only to try to clarify the type of gamer I am, and the fact that I have competed against some professionals in various games would suggest that I do have some idea of how skilled they are and how much effort it takes to get that good (not that I am as good as them, but good enough to be matched with them from time to time). However, it doesn't really make an ounce of difference to the actual debate about whether professional esports players are athletes or not.

He’s a weirdo. His arguments make no sense. Pretty sure he’s a bot.

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
He's done that to me, too. I haven't once mentioned how good I am at games or based any of my arguments on it, yet he strangely just asked me to prove how good I am. He also just challenged everyone else to do the same so that "we shall see who’s a .1% player." For some reason, he seems to think that we're all just measuring ourselves against him, but he's the only one measuring here.

Anyone who has posted on the baseball board in the past ~6 years is reading this thread and laughing. Some people never change.

Em etah Eh

Maroon PP
Jul 17, 2007
Lets not make it fun. You have been going on for 9 pages about how awesome you are. Lets see it. Show some footage.
Yeah, I'm really curious as to where the cutoff is from Athlete to just gamer boy. If somebody is in the top 2.2% of players, they are just a gamer boy? When do they reach athlete status? When they can do it on a treadmill?

Reactions: Beau Knows

Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California
TanLastGemsbuck-max-1mb.gif

Reactions: HabsTown

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad