Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Sanderson

1706118584305.png

armani

High Jacques
Apr 8, 2005
Uranus
I could name Alfredsson, Chara, and King Karlsson as my clear cut favourites at the time, but it's so difficult with this roster. They are a likeable bunch, especially Giroux, Stutzle, Tkachuk..., but really loving The Riddler these days, we need more like him. He could be our very own Rat Marchand. I would take Mike Richards too.

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
I am not a good fan or a serious fan. Only the absolute best fans with real insight negatively target 4th line wingers. I appreciate Kelly. I liked him in Junior and I still like him. I don't confuse him with Tim Stutzle. I expect him to be a 4th line energy player and he meets my expectations.

Since when am I serious?

I like to poke fun at Parker Kelly because for awhile he was missing the net on virtually every odd-man rush or open opportunity.

It's nice to see his shooting percentage is up to 13% after his 1.7% last season.

He's still a good energy guy on the 4th line but I'm not going to slap my knee and say "aw shucks" when we desperately need a goal and he misses an open net Erik Condra-style.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad