• Tarasenko

• Joseph

• Pinto

• Brannstrom

Results are only viewable after voting.

Agent Zub

Jan 2, 2015
Feel like we have a lot of extremely likable players

Greig has won my heart, I cannot imagine the Ottawa Senators without him now.

hard to pick from Sanderson, Stutzle, Greig, Zub

Sensinitis

Aug 5, 2012
I feel like Stutzle and Tkachuk are the 2 most popular Sens

I’d be curious to see another poll that doesn’t include them

For me if you exclude those 2 it would probably be Greig. Love watching Pinto and Sanderson a ton also..

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
There's so many, but when it came down to the wire I had to go with Giroux. The way he sticks with every play, always knows where to be, he just feels like the centre of gravity holding the whole team together at times. Still as in love as the day we got married, as they say.

Reactions: NyQuil

GCK

Oct 15, 2018
Honestly if based on play it’s Sanderson, if it’s based on personality it’s Brannstrom.

PlayOn

Jun 22, 2010
Probably Sanderson tbh.

But Brady, Stützle and Pinto are up there too. Depends on the day I guess.

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
They're all likeable and somewhat vanilla and decently skilled and yada yada yada....but honestly, the only one I really want to root for is Giroux. He really shows his mettle on the ice and is the type of vet this team has always needed.

Reactions: lancepitlick

Pierre from Orleans

May 9, 2007
Toss up between Sanderson and Grieg.

I gravitate towards high IQ players. Stone was my favorite when he was here and Sandy is just a very smart player that skates like the wind.

Love Grieg for being a little POS and his tenacity and how he gets under the skin of other players.

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.PIERRE★
Jul 26, 2005
Giroux, hands down. He has that Alfie-like fire in him. His compete level, his IQ and his hands are the best on the team. It's impressive how effective he still is despite slowing down considerably.

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
Sanderson has gone to an elite level under JM, Pinto is the defensive conscious of the team and such a slight player - But Ridley Greig plays hockey I like to watch

Norris4Norris

Jul 13, 2022
All of these likeable players.

I mean they have had so much success as a team in the playoffs with all of those wins and cups.

Oh right, what have they done to make them likeable? Stutzle cries more than my baby nephew. Tkachuk thinks there are only 2 zones in hockey, the neutral zone and the offensive zone.

Having not had a winning record for so many years it is hard to say who is likeable. I liked Alfredsson and Karlsson because they were great players who also helped the team win.

I'll answer this question once the Sens make the playoffs, so in like 2-5 years.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad