Far Cry 6 - Release: October 7 2021

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
I am a pretty big Far Cry fan and I cannot wait for the next game . It looks amazing and it should be amazing to roam in the amazing world of Yara.

I really like the new setting and the new weapons look amazing!

Last edited:

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
I still need to play Far Cry 4, 5, Primal and New Dawn. Yikes. I'm so far behind. At this rate, I'll probably get around to Far Cry 6 in 2031. Can't wait.

aleshemsky83

Apr 8, 2008
I never beat the original on PC, hated FC2, but loved FC3.
I hated FC2 as well, its kind of in no mans land. Its not open world but its not linear either.

I like FC1 a lot more but my issue with it is the AI is just completely broken, not only can they see you through walls, they basically see across the map. In defense of the game for this clip, I took a shortcut and skipped the base this guy was shooting at me from, but still this enemy is literally across the entire map.

Reactions: SniperHF

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Yeah I remember the original FC looked amazing (hugely due to the f***ing insane PC specs and video card you needed to run it at the time) but I too got annoyed with the AI and said f*** it.

FC2 was basically “walk around for an hour on foot and try and find a vehicle because otherwise you’re walking for hours.” Boooooooring.

3 was dope though.

Reactions: Ippenator

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Definitely looking forward to this game. I'll likely play in a couple of years when it goes on sale. I find there is little point in buying Ubisoft games at release.

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
what does that mean ?
The game has been approved for console and pc and now they are starting to print the disc for the official release date.

As of today, Ubisoft are working on the first day patch for after the release date to fix potential bugs.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Sounds like it's more of the same. I'll pick it up when it goes on sale years from now. I like the Far Cry formula but I don't think it's worth a day 1 purchase.

Dolemite

The one...the only...
Sponsor
May 4, 2004
Washington DC

You can buy not only roosters but maps to where the roosters are at in the game (yes, it costs money).

The game has been approved for console and pc and now they are starting to print the disc for the official release date.

As of today, Ubisoft are working on the first day patch for after the release date to fix potential bugs.

I'm about two hours in and I'm not seeing bugs at all. They really did a good job with this aspect of the game.

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
I finished the game in Two hours. Apparently there’s a triumph for it too.

It just came out but HLTB has it as 15 hours while far cry 4 is at 30. Hopefully it’s just because it’s new and the only people who beat it are speed running or something

Dolemite

The one...the only...
Sponsor
May 4, 2004
Washington DC
It just came out but HLTB has it as 15 hours while far cry 4 is at 30. Hopefully it’s just because it’s new and the only people who beat it are speed running or something

Nope. It’s an alternate quick ending just like in Far Cry 5. I’m processing the video now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad