Fantasy Pool Magazines 2014

Lowe in Oil

Aug 29, 2006
Montreal
I am curious as to how you would rate the magazines (including on-line). For me it would be:

1. Dobber
2. Forecaster
3. FHS
4. Sportsnet
5. McKeen's
6. THN

Those are really the only ones I really know. Are there other's worth mentioning? Are there other's you have been disappointed with? Thanks for your opinions.

The only year I bought Dobber was the only year that I finished LAST, LAST, SECOND TO LAST in my 3 pools. Never again!!

Lowe in Oil

Aug 29, 2006
Montreal
You sound bitter. I will still continue to draft Crosby every time over Seguin for the foreseeable future until he proves he can reach Crosby levels. Which he has never shown he can do. Crosby got 102 points as a rookie, Seguin got 22. There's a difference here.

You gotta pick Crosby 10 times out of 10 over Seguin.

Seguin TOP 5 - YES
But not #1

And why is Benn so low if Seguin is so high?
Last year they were 5 points apart.

Lint07

Nov 21, 2004
Montreal
www.HockeyTradeRumors.com
Not free anymore?

Pass

I am truly sorry you feel 8,50$ is too much money to spend for all the weeks of work involved in the compilation of 15 of the best magazines there is as well as a huge list of tools to help you in your pool.

Hope you enjoyed all the years you could have it for free, though.
Have a great hockey season!

Jun 2, 2005
Finlandia
Does someone know which guides give predictions/estimations about shots for for every player? I just saw that on RotoWire cheat sheet and don't remember seeing it last year when I subscribed to both McKeen's and Dobber.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad