OT: Fantasy League?

Bye Felicia

Apr 26, 2016

Majorityof1

Mar 6, 2014
Central Florida
Joined as well. Since I have never actually played fantasy hockey, I appropriately named my team Dead Last Place. I watch a ton of hockey, and have played fantasy football. So I am familiar with fantasy sports and hockey, just not fantasy hockey. We'll see how it goes. If you need the room for a more experienced team, I'll step aside. I am looking forward to playing though, it should be fun.

Bye Felicia

Apr 26, 2016
Actually I totally forgot how easy they have made it to do right from the app. I was able to get it set up with no issue. Set the draft date for that Sunday before the season starts @ 6pm. We can always change it if need be.

Cats: G, A, +/-, PIM, PPP, Shots.
W, L, GAA, SV%, SHO

Positions: C, C, LW, LW, RW, RW, F, D, D, D, D, G, G, BN, BN, BN, BN

http://hockey.fantasysports.yahoo.c...133e5372&ikey=caf8028cae542a53&soc_src=app-sh

FYI I don't know if you intended this, but the league's time zone is in PDT, so currently the draft is set for 4 pm CDT.

BuLLeT1291

Dec 16, 2010
11 Confirmed Teams | 1 Available team slot :sarcasm:

I am going to go ahead and increase it because I know there are still some guys who are interested that haven't gotten the chance to join yet. Want to make sure everyone has a chance to play. We just will have to end up with an even number of teams. This is gonna be fun!

Last edited:

WiscoBlues

Feb 1, 2013
Milwaukee, WI
I joined. Not to toot my own horn or anything, but I have won 5 out of 6 fantasy hockey leagues I've been in, and finished 3rd the one time I didn't win. What I'm saying is that I'm due to finish dead last.

Bobby Orrtuzzo

Ya know
Jul 8, 2015
St. Louis
This is gonna be the first time I've played where, presumably, the whole league knows their **** :laugh:. My normal league I can usually count on like 2 or 3 people to not be anything more than casual fans.

BleedBlue14

UrGeNcY
Feb 9, 2017
St. Louis
My problem is that I need a constant reminder that I have a team otherwise I forget. So pimp slap me!

I may have that same problem as well haha not used to using Yahoo for fantasy used to the ESPN app for all fantasy things but this should definitely be interesting. Maybe we should make a pact to remind eachother each day :laugh:

Klank Loves You

Feb 21, 2015
This is gonna be the first time I've played where, presumably, the whole league knows their **** :laugh:. My normal league I can usually count on like 2 or 3 people to not be anything more than casual fans.

Casual fan reporting in.

Team names are hard. Hopefully my drafting goes better.

anlongo13

Aug 6, 2014
Ottumwa, IA
Teemu's Salami joined and ready to go.

Never been in a league with 16 teams. 12 has always been the highest. Going to make things interesting. Need to find those low-round gems.

Stlblues98

Aug 14, 2015
I have chapter for my fraternity every Sunday at 6. Is it possible to move the draft to a different date? If not it's all good

LetsGoBooze

Buium or bust
Jan 16, 2012
Damn im gonna be on the road @ that time driving back from Nashville. Was actually ok with 6pm or even a later 7-730 start would work as well.

BuLLeT1291

Dec 16, 2010
Is 2 to early for everyone or would you guys prefer if it was moved back to 6? Guess we can do majority rules I guess? Lol

LetsGoBooze

Buium or bust
Jan 16, 2012
My 2cents, move it back to 7, but change the time per pick to 60secs, this will speed up the draft since we'll be starting an hour later.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad