Fantasy Football Draft Discussion Thread II

Wee Baby Seamus

Yo, Goober, where's the meat?
Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
Not that it's a huge deal, but just for sake of clarity, LITN, you never updated the picks thread with me and Evilo's one-for-one swap of Aubameyang and Özil

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Almamy Touré is a guy I like a lot. Can play CB and RB and I always find him impressive when he plays.
That said, he doesn't play much and is the type of wild card pick here in this draft. A pick for the future.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Was considering a few guys with that last pick. Nearly talked myself into a pick that would have got me flamed too, but thought better of it.

I'd really like to know who this is. Back when I picked Depay I was considering players at a ton of positions and figured that I would just fill my team out with the last outfield pick (eventually Hector) in a different way.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
My last pick was to homage to SA football. Don't think anyone has taken a non European footballer. Since, I already won this thing a long time ago, I figured I'm allowed a freebie. :D

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
I'm okay with doing an add drop period for undrafted as long as it's regimented properly. One one player at a time. If you pass you are done. Etc.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Yeah guys, no dropping players and replacing them with undrafted players. In the words of an old philosopher, "you live with what you drafted."

Gabriel Jesus still does.

Someone took Tevez too I think

I think somebody took Thiago Maia as well.

I'd really like to know who this is. Back when I picked Depay I was considering players at a ton of positions and figured that I would just fill my team out with the last outfield pick (eventually Hector) in a different way.

Oh man, any number of guys really. De Sciglio gives me a backup at both RB and LB and so I considered leveraging that. I went with a RB in the end with Toure, but I honestly was also considering Danilo. Danilo can be such a defensive liability though. I was also considering kids like Samper for example. I would have preferred 25 rounds for a few more "fun" picks if you will as there are still plenty of undrafted guys out there worth considering. In fact overall this was notably easier than I thought it'd be and next time round I'd much rather we had 20 guys drafting 25 man squads. That'd take the number of drafted players to 500 which would be even more interesting.

Almamy Touré is a guy I like a lot. Can play CB and RB and I always find him impressive when he plays.
That said, he doesn't play much and is the type of wild card pick here in this draft. A pick for the future.

Well he's still obviously quite young and therefore only so proven. I was well aware of the number of appearances he made when I picked him. That said I like what I've seen in highlights and he's been in some big matches where he's performed. I think that while his goal against Marseille probably gets more attention from some, I like him defensively. Kid seems like a bull on the ball too. For me there are shades of Aurier there. Anyway yeah, definitely somewhat of a wild card, but he offers me a different look of sorts at RB and I can afford for him not to pan out with Bellerin, de Sciglio and Mammana in the team.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
So Lemar, Jemerson, Bernardo Silva, Glik, Sidibé, Mbappé and Fabinho aren't that bad afterall.... :sarcasm:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad