Fans of teams that aren’t in it, whose bandwagon are you jumping on?

Thirty Seven

Jan 23, 2017
Probably the OIlers. Then this narrative that Canadian teams will never win will go away. Their fans would also kindly remind fans of the other Canadian teams of it as well.

Reactions: GreeningOil

PuckG

Feb 26, 2015
Welcome aboard Canucks fans. We knew you’d come around to the Blue and Orange eventually.

• Wow
Reactions: Ratsreign

Cashville

RIP Lindback
Apr 12, 2011
Denver
Pulling for the Blueshirts, and specifically a NYR/EDM final. Grew up in CT (Whalers fan) before moving to Nashville, but have so many Rangers fan buddies and ok loosely pulling for an ECF team.

I also just find the NHL playoffs slightly more exciting when NYR is relevant. Old enough to remember 94 and it was just such an amazing time for hockey relevancy in the US, particularly in the tri-state area.

Reactions: BB79

Brookbank

Nov 15, 2022
It is sure funny how everyone's picking Dallas to run over the Oilers. Because it would further their bias that Vancouver sucks.

If that's the case then the opposite is true. If the Oilers beat Dallas in less than 7, it means Vancouver was better than Dallas.

Reactions: GreeningOil

Three On Zero

HF Designated Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
It is sure funny how everyone's picking Dallas to run over the Oilers. Because it would further their bias that Vancouver sucks.

If that's the case then the opposite is true. If the Oilers beat Dallas in less than 7, it means Vancouver was better than Dallas.
I think the fact they barely beat a banged up Canucks team and were exposed as a whiney/divey team, a lot of people were turned away from them. They’ve garnered quite the reputation

BB79

Apr 30, 2011
Pulling for the Blueshirts, and specifically a NYR/EDM final. Grew up in CT (Whalers fan) before moving to Nashville, but have so many Rangers fan buddies and ok loosely pulling for an ECF team.

I also just find the NHL playoffs slightly more exciting when NYR is relevant. Old enough to remember 94 and it was just such an amazing time for hockey relevancy in the US, particularly in the tri-state area.
Rangers farm team has also been in Hartford since the Whalers left, so another tie to them for you

Reactions: Cashville

Grub

First Line Troll
Jun 30, 2008
B.C
Canucks fan jumping on the Oilers bandwagon. Hey, if the Oilers win it at least we can say that they got beat by the champs. Have no reason to cheer for Dallas or any of the other 2 eastern teams.

kanucks25

Chris Tanev #1 Fan
Nov 29, 2013
Surrey, BC
Pretty much always cheer for teams that haven't won before but nobody bypasses Chris Tanev so Dallas is 1st choice with Florida being 2nd.

notsocommonsense

Apr 24, 2013
Dallas for me. Don’t really care about NYR, Florida has way too many dirtbags and I can’t cheer for Edmonton since they’re a division rival.

I’m pretty impressed w the depth of Dallas and I’m a big fan of Wyatt Johnston.

Oh yea, and I’d love to see Tanev hoist the cup. I don’t believe there’s anyone in the league who sacrifices themselves more for the team

Last edited:

lextune

I'm too old for this.
Jun 9, 2008
New Hampshire
Florida is a bunch of diving, flopping, dirty pukes. They're like the 2011 Canucks, (minus the actual fan-base).

That said, I hope they beat the Rangers, because f*** NY, and also, the Panthers losing in the Finals again is the most pain I can wish on them and all 27 of their fans.

As for Edmonton, I'm an old bitter Bruins fan, and I still haven't gotten over the '88 and '90 Finals, lol, so I guess it's Dallas for me.

Plus it's always fun to see a long time player like Pavelski, finally break through and win one at the end of his career.

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
Florida is a bunch of diving, flopping, dirty pukes. They're like the 2011 Canucks, (minus the actual fan-base).

That said, I hope they beat the Rangers, because f*** NY, and also, the Panthers losing in the Finals again is the most pain I can wish on them and all 27 of their fans.

As for Edmonton, I'm an old bitter Bruins fan, and I still haven't gotten over the '88 and '90 Finals, lol, so I guess it's Dallas for me.

Plus it's always fun to see a long time player like Pavelski, finally break through and win one at the end of his career.

FMichael

Dec 22, 2010
Wisconsin

1716485466163.png

Reactions: WaitingForThatCab

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad