AchtzehnBaby

Global Matador
Mar 28, 2013
Hazeldean Road
This year’s event will be awesome opossum

F5WZtktXgAEJMIS.jpg

Crosside

Aug 1, 2018
I was supposed to go but now not sure. I just see practice. I was thinking they have a scrimmage too. Not want to drive 3h for a little practice

OD99

Oct 13, 2012
Fan fest was packed.

We arrived right as it opened but they had already handed out all the 1000 wristbands for the autograph section. Apparently people had been lining up since 7AM.

Very disappointing for my kids but we went inside to watch the practice anyway. There was barely a seat left in the sections they had reserved for viewing.

My daughter noticed a group of fans near the bench so we walked over then and hanging out in the hallway was Chabot and Batherson, signing anything you would drop down to them!

My kids hat their hats and sweaters signed by them both and then Norris came off the ice and signed. A few moments later Zub and Hamonic came off and signed as well.

Other than not getting Stützle or Brady, that couldn't have worked out better! I felt bad for the people who lined up for hours and then had to line up again later for a few autographs.

BTW, Norris took some heavy contact and didn't flinch. His skating looked great too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad