"Fan" apology in Journal.

Moose Coleman

Apr 12, 2012
They would be wrong, they have no basis to do so. How do you know that this fellow doesn't help out a lot of worthy causes? It's his money you are wrong, nobody has the right to tell him what to do with it. Nobody.

It's not about telling him what do do with but rather making a judgement on thsoe choices. People are free to choose to do whatever they want, but that freedom doesn't mean they are free from criticism as a result. Within reasonable limits.

BTW burning money is illegal.lol.

Not paper money. At least I hope that's the case, otherwise I might get in trouble for lighting my meth pipe with all these hundies.

A loser move doesn't make one a loser. I've made a lot of mistakes in my life and will continue to do so. I like to think everything i type i would say to that persons face even if i knew them, so calling someone a loser should be something a person thinks about. Imagine you sit down at a restaurant stool talk to some fellow for an hour, really nice guy you hit it off right away, then after that hour you find out he posted the ad. Would you call him a loser or refuse to associate with him due to the ad? I doubt it, i bet you'd be far more willing to give the benefit of the doubt now that there's a human face involved.

I wouldn't call him a loser. I'd probably definitely ask what the hell he was thinking and discuss the subject. But that's a hypothetical and there's different standards of behaviour in different social contexts (though some things are universal). No one acts the same on line as they would IRL. But then, i'm actually a goat IRL, so...

I disagree all the time with issues far more concerning than this with my best friends i don't consider them losers for thinking differently, especially over ****ing sports. Most of the people in this thread are just keyboard warriors, people don't confront anybody on anything face to face anymore so they don't think about the true connotations behind the words they use.

Well that's just it. It's like when guys talk about players being soft and it's like buddy, from where you're sitting, they're literally all tougher than you.

Last edited:

jbean

Jan 17, 2009
I just re-read the ad. Everyone is allowed to give their opinion (even if you want to pay lots of money so everyone can see it). Everyone is also allowed to throw up in their mouths a little, laugh, cry, or respond in whichever way seems appropriate. My reaction was: :shakehead

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad