Online Series: Fallout (Amazon, April 10, 2024)

hotcabbagesoup

why u guys want Celebrini, he played like a weenie
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
Looks fun. Looks very yellow though and may be tiring, it's not DC Maryland Fallout. I know it is LA and a desert basically. Hope to see more soon

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
I might check this out because of Ella Purnell, but it looked incredibly graphic. I haven't played the games so I really don't know anything about this franchise.

Jovavic

Gaslight Object Project
Oct 13, 2002
New Born Citizen Erased
Splitting the story between three totally different perspectives sounds great. The Ghoul is gonna have one awesome backstory. Huge fan of them using the old time songs like the games, I hope it continues in the shows. The monsters look great and they haven't even shown off the good ones yet. I had a "I hope it's good" feeling after it was announced but now after seeing the clip and potential for the series, I'm chugging the Kool Aid.

hotcabbagesoup

why u guys want Celebrini, he played like a weenie
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
I might check this out because of Ella Purnell, but it looked incredibly graphic. I haven't played the games so I really don't know anything about this franchise.
Franchise is very graphic and known for gratuitous exploding body parts (hence the dog holding the severed arm)

Mikeaveli

Sep 25, 2013
Edmonton, AB
I don't watch TV shows ever but Fallout is my favourite game franchise of all time so I will probably check this out. The trailer looked good visually but I'm still keeping my expectations low.

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
Is Todd Howard involved as more than a producer?

That could be worrying. The guy has great enthusiasm and seems really chill but the writing in his games is pretty weak.

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
FYI, all of the PC versions of the Fallout games are on sale on Steam until March 21st. Fallout 1, 2, 3 and New Vegas are US $2.49 / CDN $3.37 each, Fallout 3: GOTY and Fallout 4 are US $6.59 / CDN $8.90 each and Fallout 4: GOTY and Fallout 76 are US $9.99 / CDN $13.74 each. They go on sale for these prices many times per year, but this is good timing if you want to catch up or re-play one before the show drops.

Lehnerd Skinnerd

Sponsor
Feb 10, 2008
Thunder Bay, ON
Hadn’t even heard about this before and just saw a preview last night. Looks promising, good cast. Love Walton Goggins in Vice Principals and Righteous Gemstones.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad