Confirmed with Link: Fabbri 3 year Extension

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
Not that 2021 didn't have it's moments, but...

15609605.jpg

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
Lalonde just said he is out for the season... does this open the door for a Mazur or Kasper debut?

jaster

Take me off ignore, please.
Jun 8, 2007
Lalonde just said he is out for the season... does this open the door for a Mazur or Kasper debut?
I doubt it, especially not Mazur, who's never played pro hockey. I was kinda hoping we'd see Kasper assigned to Detroit right off the bat, but when they said he's going to GR, I figure that's where he'll remain, regardless of any Wings injuries.

Hen Kolland

Feb 22, 2018
I doubt it, especially not Mazur, who's never played pro hockey. I was kinda hoping we'd see Kasper assigned to Detroit right off the bat, but when they said he's going to GR, I figure that's where he'll remain, regardless of any Wings injuries.

I still don't know that the Wings have announced anything regarding Kasper's destination, but Rogle had posted he was headed to GR.

Hirose was just sent back down, so I would imagine that means somebody is coming back? We know it isn't Fabbri, could be Zadina but they were saying that could be season ending. Chiasson probably?

jaster

Take me off ignore, please.
Jun 8, 2007
I still don't know that the Wings have announced anything regarding Kasper's destination, but Rogle had posted he was headed to GR.

Hirose was just sent back down, so I would imagine that means somebody is coming back? We know it isn't Fabbri, could be Zadina but they were saying that could be season ending. Chiasson probably?
I assumed Chiasson, yeah.

I thought I saw that Grand Rapids tweeted that Kasper was on his way. Maybe I'm confusing that with the Rogle tweet :dunno:

EDIT: this is what I saw.....

Hen Kolland

Feb 22, 2018

I thought I saw that Grand Rapids tweeted that Kasper was on his way. Maybe I'm confusing that with the Rogle tweet :dunno:

We can all hope. There’s what, 9 games left? Seems like a situation made perfectly for the occasion

Detroit Knights

Feb 29, 2012

I say, throw him into 2 games at GR then throw him in a game or two at NHL so he can get a hint of what is going to come at him next year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad