FA/Trade Thread 14-15 Season V.23 | post trade deadline

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaPlante94

Apr 12, 2011
Got 2/3 of Canada's world junior top line. Can't remember if McDavid was the other one. They have a good chance at getting him of so.

carko32

May 14, 2014
Slovenia
Rangers are tight for 1st place with Tampa and Nashville for goal difference, +40. And on 2nd place in Metropolitan, but with 3 games less than NYI and just 2 points back.

And yes, great haul by Coyotes, they will finish next season at the bottom, have high pick also this season, atm it seems they might finish as low as 29th.

JMcLeaf

Bob McKenzie ‏@TSNBobMcKenzie 32s32 seconds ago
Girardi never part of Yandle deal. Main components believed to be Yandle, Chris Summers to NYR. ARI gets Duclair, Moore, 1st rder plus pick.

carko32

May 14, 2014
Slovenia
According to Pierre LeBrun the Rangers gave up John Moore in the trade.

Yeah, he tweeted that after my post, at first they were saying Dom. But still, really nice D for Rangers and they also kept D. Moore, important piece down the middle.

Unfortunately I was hoping that they'd need someone to centre their 2nd or 3rd line.

Dangles McGavin

RIP Lounge
Jul 7, 2010
Seattle/Waterloo
Toronto has done well at this deadline so far, but seeing teams like the Coyotes and NYR picking definitive directions hurts.

Arizona just guaranteed themselves a top-3 pick. Good shot at McDavid. As well got a good set of futures.

I have faith in you, Leafs. Let's make some deals.

rumman

Sep 10, 2008
lots of deals going down, wonder if Nonis has anything on the burner..........

doubledown99

May 21, 2009
Slats stole Yandle. He gets him at 50%....$2.75 million for this year and next year which is huge. Then giving up next years 1st isn't huge loss. Next years draft isn't strong. Duclair might be a 3rd liner at best and Moore is solid/ok. To me Rangers win trade easily

Oct 25, 2014
London, ON
lots of deals going down, wonder if Nonis has anything on the burner..........

I expect so right now, great market for the sellers. I'd bet we have a deal for Phaneuf ready to go if we are willing to retain salary and there will be a big debate over that for the next 23 hrs.

Kurisu

mad scientist
Aug 13, 2012
In A Lonely Corner
Bad deal for PHX. No top assets coming back in the deal. Duclair is what he is, just really fast. This is why I feel we get unwhelming assets for Kessel and Phaneuf.

Oct 25, 2014
London, ON
Slats stole Yandle. He gets him at 50%....$2.75 million for this year and next year which is huge. Then giving up next years 1st isn't huge loss. Next years draft isn't strong. Duclair might be a 3rd liner at best and Moore is solid/ok. To me Rangers win trade easily

Thats just silly. The kids had 7 pts in 18 games for the Rangers this year at 19.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad