FA Game #2 by Soli, TP, and JW

TribalPhoenix

Former TribalPhoenix
Dec 2, 2005
Toronto
:nucks

We are willing to retain 50% of the Sedins salary to move them to a contender.

Correction: we are willing to retain 50% on one Sedin, and take back a cap dump to balance the scorecard.

Last edited:

Avs44

May 16, 2011
:kings

Have some interesting offers on Jake Muzzin. Looking to move him for a young forward. Alec Martinez could also be moved for a young forward, and would cost less than Muzzin.

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
:flyers

We are looking to build our team around our young core : Provorov, Ghost, Sanheim, Myers, Couturier, Konecny, Lindblom, etc.

Giroux, Voracek, Simmonds, Schenn, Read and other veterans are in play for young talented players to add to our core. Picks have little value to us at this point.

2nd overall would be hard to get but we are listening. Looking for a young NHL talent, not interested in moving down.

Travis Sanheim could be in play for a young RHD with similar value.

Samuel Morin could be available for a forward with similar value.

Finally, if you are moving a young goaltender ready for a starting role, let me know.

:flyers

Wayne Simmonds has been traded pending the waive of his LNTC.

This trade confirms the direction we are taking. Giroux, Voracek and Schenn, among others, are very much in play.

MackAttack26

Jan 10, 2015
Ontario
TRADES

To :vegas - CBJ 2018 3rd
To :cbj - Future Considerations (Vegas will select William Karlsson in the expansion draft)

To :flyers - Pierre-Luc Dubois, Paul Bittner, CBJ 2017 2nd
To :cbj - Wayne Simmonds

TribalPhoenix

Former TribalPhoenix
Dec 2, 2005
Toronto
TRADES

To :flyers - Pierre-Luc Dubois, Paul Bittner, CBJ 2017 2nd
To :cbj - Wayne Simmonds

giphy.gif

AslanRH

Not a Core Poster
Sponsor
Jun 5, 2012
Wyoming, USA
TRADES

To :vegas - CBJ 2018 3rd
To :cbj - Future Considerations (Vegas will select William Karlsson in the expansion draft)

:vegas

Confirm

Karlsson was our target all along, so we are glad we could get a little extra while enabling a fellow GM to get a big trade done

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
With the Trouba trade, the :rangers are looking to move defense. Everyone is available, except Trouba lol.

Looking to dump contracts with goods attached as well.

T_Cage

VP of Awesome
Sep 26, 2006
:bruins

LOOKING FOR: Scoring on the Wing, a 3C, Top 2/Top 4 D, 2G. may consider a dump with the right sweetener
ON THE BLOCK: 2017 Picks, Beleksey, Hayes, RDs (K Miller, MacQuaid, maybe C Miller), Khudobin

That's the initial block. Other players/prospects than those on the block can be discussed obviously. I reserve the right to replay sarcastically and/or mock you if you offer me an old expensive guy and a draft pick for McAvoy :sarcasm: (its HF GM Games, i've seen it all)

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
Confirmed Trade

:coyotes

Michael Grabner

:rangers

Lawson Crouse
Calgary 2017 3rd Rounder

We are sad to see Grabner leave. He was definitely one of the most exciting players to put on the Ranger jersey in recent memory. He probably brings in 2 breakaways a game and is a great penalty killer. There's a reason he scored 27g last season in a limited role.

Crouse on the other hand brings in some much needed toughness and we expect him to be a fixture for our team for a very long time.

DomiToDuclair

Oct 17, 2014
:coyotes

Confirm, we are very happy to be bringing in an excellent all round player who can slot in anywhere in our lineup and are looking forward to having Grabner and Rieder on the same team together.

Vancouver Canucks

Feb 8, 2015
:pens

Available Players:

G Marc-Andre Fleury(Can be a starting goaltender)
D Olli Maatta(Can become an excellent defensive defenseman)
C Nick Bonino(Can be a bona fide 3C/4C)
D Brian Dumoulin(Future star defenseman)
D Ian Cole(can be a Top 3D/4D)
D Trevor Daley
D Ron Hainsey
LW Chris Kunitz
C Matt Cullen

Prospects, Draft picks, Defensemen needed.

forsbergavs32

Global Moderator
Jan 21, 2011
Fresno,CA
:sabres still looking at acquiring a top 4 LD and top 6 forward.

Have had a few offers on ROR and Reinhart. I will only move one of them so get your offers in.

Vancouver Canucks

Feb 8, 2015
I have a question: Does the signing bonus count in addition to cap hit? For example, if a player has a cap hit of $1 million and has a signing bonus of $5 million, does it count as $6M($1M + $5M) or just $1M?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad