FA Game #1 by TP, AM, and IR

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
:leafs

We have an offer that we will heavily consider for Dion Phaneuf. The offer to beat is a young defenseman with top pairing potential and a young top 9 forward with top 6 potential. Teams better send their offer quickly since he may move as soon as the game will start (we will at least let the chance to every team to make an offer).

Peter Griffin

Feb 13, 2003
Visit site
:pens are here to talk trade.

Kris Letang, James Neal, MAF, Brandon Sutter, Paul Martin, Rob Scuderi as well as picks/prospects are all available. Will listen to offers for Evgeni Malkin but he won't be cheap, would need two top 6 forwards back in any deal. In need of top 6 wingers as well as a young, potential starting goaltender.

Joel Ward

Sep 24, 2012
Toronto
:edmonton
Looking For

2nd line center
Top paring defenseman
Top four defenseman

Available

Sam Gagner
Oscar Klefbom
Justin Schultz
Nail Yakupov
3rd overall pick

No one is untouchable, but don`t offer me quantity for one of my top young players, we are looking for quality.

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
:leafs

ON THE TRADE BLOCK :
Phil Kessel (LNTC until July 1st, modified NTC/NMC after)
Dion Phaneuf (LNTC starting July 1st : 12 teams trade list)
Nazem Kadri
Joffrey Lupul (LNTC : 14 teams trade list)
Cody Franson
James Reimer
David Clarkson (Modified NTC/NMC)

COULD BE AVAILABLE :
Tyler Bozak (Modified NTC)
Carl Gunnarsson
Jake Gardiner
Other players (except the guys I'm not looking to trade)

NOT LOOKING TO TRADE :
JVR
Jonathan Bernier
Morgan Rielly

*** We are NOT rebuilding. Of course, you can see that we want to make major changes but we are not interested in picks and prospects as centerpiece for our top players available. We want young NHL players to build a new core along with JVR, Bernier and Rielly. ***

Yesterday was quiet regarding Kessel trade discussions. Of course, interest is still there but only one "decent" offer so far. If you don't see Kessel as one of the top forward in the NHL, don't waste your time making an offer.

We are involved in serious discussions with two teams for Phaneuf. We still think that we might find a deal early in the game.

Franson and Reimer will be gone as soon as the game will start.

Peter Griffin

Feb 13, 2003
Visit site
:pens

Have a solid offer on the table for Evgeni Malkin, if you're interested let me know. Keep in mind, he has NMC.

Kris Letang, James Neal, Brandon Sutter and Marc-Andre Fleury could all be moved. Biggest needs are top 6 forwards, primarily on the wing. Rob Scuderi could be had for a song. And not even a good one.

Last edited:

TLinden

Benning gonnaBenning
Nov 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Maybe a "X Teams Left" in the Sign-Up title could help bring in some new GMs.

:panthers

We're looking to move some of Pirri/Shore/Howden/Grimaldi/Robak + some other assets for a Top 6 Winger.

Habsfannick

Jul 8, 2012
Montreal, Quebec
:habs

Looking to move Emelin for a top 6 winger. Could also move Desharnais or Plekanec. Apart from that Moen, Budaj and Pacioretty can be had but I got no problem keeping them.

Looking mainly for youth/prospects, top 6 wingers, top 4RHD

donut

Sep 5, 2012
:bruins GM here.

Looking to make some deals and re-shape Boston after getting eliminated in the Quarter-Finals. Looking to go hard for the cup next season by moving out the future and acquiring immediate help. Marchand and his nose is very much available.

Not sure if Savard is in the game but if he is, we'd like to waive him with the intention of using a compliance buy-out on him.

donut

Sep 5, 2012
Pretty sure you can't do that since he's been on LTIR forever.

Okies. I just don't want that contract LOL

--------------

:bruins

Lucic, Bergeron and Rask will not be moved. It will be unlikely that Hamilton, Chara and Krejci move either.

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
Who can send PMs to guys who were in the game in the post and who haven't signed up yet? I can't do it right now. Soli is usually good at it.

We really need to get this started tonight.

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
:ducks2

Sources close to the situation say that the Ducks have as many as three live offers to teams shopping Top-6 center men.

Sources inside the situation say that Ducks GM won't be sending out a mass PM to potential GMs. "Pick 4 likely candidates, I don't want to interview 25".

Last edited:

NowitzkisBrownNugget

Nov 11, 2007
:blues

TJ Oshie - David Backes - Alexander Steen

Jaden Schwartz - XXXXXXXX - Vladimir Tarasenko

Magnus Pajaarvi - Patrick Berglund - Ty Rattie

Maxim Lapierre - Vladimir Sobotka - Ryan Reaves

Chris Porter

Alex Pietrangelo -Jay Bouwmeester

Barret Jackman - Kevin Shattenkirk

Roman Polak - Jordan Leopold

Ian Cole

Brian Elliot

Jake Allen​

Looking for:

#1 C
Game-breaking W's
#1 G
Organizational depth at all positions

Willing to trade:

Brian Elliot
Patrick Berglund
Magnus Pajaarvi
Kevin Shattenkirk
Roman Polak
Ian Cole

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
:leafs around

Note : If you're interested in Dion Phaneuf, send your offer as soon as possible.

Update :

Here is what we are looking for :

Phil Kessel
An elite young player has to be part of the package. Then, you can add one or two young established players with potential. We're not set on the assets we want.

Dion Phaneuf
Two top offers : Young defenseman with top 4 potential (borderline top pairing), a top 6 forward and 2015 2nd OR young defenseman with top pairing potential (NHL ready but work to do on his game) and a top 9 forward with top 6 potential

Nazem Kadri
Swap for another young player with similar potential OR package with the 8th overall to move up in the draft OR for an upgrade

Joffrey Lupul
Young forward or defenseman

Last edited:

Avs44

May 16, 2011
:canes

A ton of interest in E.Staal so far. We may have a deal for both him and Jordan but we also have a few other serious offers. A decision on them will be made shortly after the game starts so inquire soon if interested. Looking for high 1sts, young forward prospects that are close/youngish forwards and defensmen.

Both Alexander Semin and Cam Ward are also available. Semen will not be cheap, he is still a top winger. Salary can be retained on any player in the right deal.

Habsfannick

Jul 8, 2012
Montreal, Quebec
:habs

Emelin and Plekenac/Desharnais are still OTB for top 4RHD or top 6 wingers

Budaj and Moen OTB for prospects.

All prospects (except Beaulieu, Tinordi, Fucale) can be had along with our 2014 1st

Looking for some changes if you have any ideas at all let me know I'm open to moving almost everyone (except Price and Subban)

T_Cage

VP of Awesome
Sep 26, 2006
:wings are re-tooling. With how fast are young stars are progressing, this team could be something special in a couple years if we focus on the future. Here's the updated trade block:

Datsyuk: Perfect 1C for a team looking to win now. Have no problem keeping him, but if I can get an younger impact player or two or impact player+, i'm listening.

Franzen: contract is long, but on a great cap hit (just over 3.9M) for a Top 6 winger that can score. To put it in perspective his cap hit is only about 75% of David Clarkson's ;) (sorry couldn't resist). Looking for a good asset or two coming back

Weiss: Was a good signing, but the youth is breaking down the door ahead of schedule. Would prefer to move him out in a deal involving either: an upgrade on the 2C position, a Top 2/Top 4 RHD, A scoring W (preferably young, pref with high potential), or a high pick/high prospect

Howard: I'm very high on Mzarek, will prob get 20-30gms next season. Can move Howard for a lesser 1/1A + an asset or two

Helm/Kindl: I'm a big Helm fan, but Shehan can replace him, probably now. Same with Kindl and Ouellet/Sporoul a high asset gets it done (high pick, high prospect, noticeable upgrade somewhere else)

Andersson/Ferrero: Good young kids, no room with my Forward glut. A good asset or upgrade will get it done.

Miller/Lashoff: established 4th liner and 6/7 D-man. Again, no room. Good asset/upgrade gets it done.

Tootoo- Any asset. Trculent 4th liner, Glendening replaces him at about 1/3 of the cost (1.9M for 1 more year)

F prospects- quite simply I have too many. Would move one or two if it fills another need, but won't sell them at a discount. (Tatar, Jurco, Shehan, Pulkkinen will probably be only sold at a premium. But outside Nyqvist nobody is "untouchable")

2014/15 Picks: 2014 3rd, 2014 4th, 2015 1st, 2015 3rd, 2015 4th

UFA Rights: Any asset will take em. Alfie, Legwand, Bertuzzi, Samuelsson, Cleary, Quincey, Gustavsson

TEAM NEEDS ATM:

Top 2 D (would settle for Top 4, pref RHD unless its a really good LHD)
Scoring Top 6 W (pref young, pref high potential)
Top 6 C (if Dats or Weiss move, again pref young pref high potential)
Upgrades
2014 1st
2014 2nd
Cap Dump (will offer Tootoo for Cap Dump+, or a 7th for cap dump+ if a bigger plus. Must be eligible for compliance buyout)
UFA rights (if its someone i'm interested in might take a stab at it. Prob only offer a swap for one of my UFA rights, conditional pick, or low pick/low asset at most)

That's just a framework. Feel free to get creative

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad