FA Game #1 by TP, AM, and IR

QMJHLfollower

Heart and soul
Jul 24, 2010
:flames

Jiri Hudler, Mikael Backlund, Curtis Glencross, Sven Baertschi, Mike Cammalleri rights, David Jones, Dennis Wideman, Ladislav Smid all available.

Mark Giordano can be had for the rights offer, though he established himself as a top 15-20 defenseman in the NHL, in his prime and on a great contract, so I won't move him for cheap.

Last edited:

IslesRock4

Ever Forward
Jul 21, 2007
Long Island
Still need 9 GMs, since holden will take up one of the remaining spots.

:sharks

We are actively shopping most of our roster, including Joe Thornton, Patrick Marleau, Antti Niemi, and others. Young players, picks, and prospects are welcome.

Vlasic and Burns are very unlikely to be dealt. It is possible that I could move ONE of Couture/Pavelski, but it will be extremely difficult. I would need legitimate established talent in any deal for them. Hertl, Wingels, Nieto, and some prospects will only be moved in the right deal.

drnaud81

Aug 29, 2011
Quebec City, QC
:flyers

Read, Lecavalier, Grossman and Gustafsson are available, but will listen on most players besides Giroux, Simmonds and Voracek.

Looking to add a top-4 RH d-man, a Top-6 LW and also improve the bottom 6. I want to do hockey trades, not much interest in picks/prospects.

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
:leafs

ON THE TRADE BLOCK :
Phil Kessel (LNTC until July 1st, modified NTC/NMC after)
Dion Phaneuf (LNTC starting July 1st : 12 teams trade list)
Nazem Kadri
Joffrey Lupul (LNTC : 14 teams trade list)
Cody Franson
James Reimer
David Clarkson (Modified NTC/NMC)

COULD BE AVAILABLE :
Tyler Bozak (Modified NTC)
Carl Gunnarsson
Jake Gardiner
Other players (except the guys I'm not looking to trade)

NOT LOOKING TO TRADE :
JVR
Jonathan Bernier
Morgan Rielly

*** We are NOT rebuilding. Of course, you can see that we want to make major changes but we are not interested in picks and prospects as centerpiece for our top players available. We want young NHL players to build a new core along with JVR, Bernier and Rielly. ***

Talks are heating up for Kessel. Several inquiries for Phaneuf but nothing interesting so far.

It looks like that Franson and Reimer will be the first to be traded.

Avs44

May 16, 2011
:canes

I'll post my roster and a more detailed trading block later, but the Hurricanes are seriously re-tooling. The following players will be available:

Eric Staal
Jordan Staal
Alexander Semin
Cam Ward

Most likely looking for at least one top 4 defender, youngish top 6 forwards and high end forward prospects.

T_Cage

VP of Awesome
Sep 26, 2006
Anyone need a 1C? ;)

:wings have several pieces on their trade block....one name might be particularly interesting...but he won't come cheap

Tootoo however....will come cheap :P

TLinden

Benning gonnaBenning
Nov 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
:panthers

Looking for 2 Top 6 wingers, and a Top 3 blueliner.

Willing to move some major prospects/picks to get it done.

This includes:

1st OVR
31st OVR
Gudbranson
1st 2015
Kulikov
Howden
Shore
Grimaldi
Petrovic
Matheson
Robak

The list goes on..

Habsfannick

Jul 8, 2012
Montreal, Quebec
:habs looking for some top 6 wingers, and a top 4RHD maybe a 1C, picks or prospects/young NHLers

Emelin, Briere, Moen, Budaj, Prospects (not Beaulieu, Tinordi, Fucale) OTB

Apart from that anyone can be moved in the right deal except for Price and Subban. Pacioretty can be moved but will cost a great deal to acquire.

Avs44

May 16, 2011
:canes

Available

Eric Staal - I will be more than content keep him in Carolina. It will take a strong offer to make me considering moving him. Please do not offer 4-5 mediocre pieces, and actual offers, not just inquiries.

Jordan Staal - He has garnered the most interest so far and is the most likely to be moved. I will consider all offers. Again, no inquiries.

Alexander Semin - An excellent top 6 winger, he will not be cheap. I am perfectly fine keeping him around.

Cam Ward is also on the block for teams wanting a goaltender. I am looking for a veteran top 4 defensman, high end forward prospects that are close and young forwards. A top goaltending prospect or a young goalie may also be of interest. I can retain salary on all pieces but that will be reflected in the return.

I am also shopping some prospects and the 7th overall pick if it brings back something I need. Sekera, Lindholm, Skinner and Faulk will not be moved.

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
:ducks2

Untouchable: Getzlaf & Perry

Available: 10th OV, 24th OV, Andersen, Sbisa, Palmieri, Etem, Perreault, Hiller's Rights, Jackman, Allen, Souray, Prospects

Looking for:
- Top-6 Center
- Top-6 LW
- Veteran Bottom-6 Center
- Top-4 RH Defenseman
- I'd consider moving up, down, or out with either 1st round pick (OTT, ANA)

glasgow26

Jul 17, 2007
San Francisco
:sens

Still fielding offers on Jason Spezza, Chris Phillips and Craig Anderson. Interested mainly in hockey trades, meaning that we're not really looking for picks or prospects.

QMJHLfollower

Heart and soul
Jul 24, 2010

Jiri Hudler, Mikael Backlund, Curtis Glencross, Sven Baertschi, Mike Cammalleri rights, David Jones, Dennis Wideman, Ladislav Smid all available.

Mark Giordano can be had for the rights offer, though he established himself as a top 15-20 defenseman in the NHL, in his prime and on a great contract, so I won't move him for cheap.

Still this.

TribalPhoenix

Former TribalPhoenix
Dec 2, 2005
Toronto
:nucks

We're asquare.

hehehehehhehehehee

tumblr_n5otraQqIg1tox54ao1_500.gif

Ad

Upcoming events