F Tij Iginla - Kelowna Rockets, WHL (2024 NHL Draft)

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
Realistically they need some draft picks back. Look for them to trade Korchinski once it’s clear he’s going back to Juniors.
Oh ya well Seattle will definately be trading Korchinski and Milic(if he comes back as a 20 cause he could be drafted and not return to junior).. that's a no brainer. There will definately be others too. In my opinion there are guys like them that they will move in order to recoup draft picks.

But moving Iginla who just finished his 16 year old season is surprising. He was someone teams were targetting earlier when Seattle was making their trades but they refused to involve him.

La Forge is never afraid to pull off deals like this and there is always a reason for the moves he does... Maybe Iginla hasn't progressed like they hope he would have. Last season Seattle did the same with Sam Oremba. He was someone that was young and a former high pick and they moved him for a huge return(similar to this Iginla trade)

La Forge always has something up his sleeve... This offseason he will make a ton of moves to make sure his team is competitive yet is built for the future too

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
Bright hot for last 2 games; 5 goals, 7 points, with 10 sog.
I guess switching him from C to RW helped
(or was he, at least he hasn't taken much at all face-offs)

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
Joe > Tij

but i do have to admit, after meh rookie season in the WHL
changing teams has really helped Tij, awesome start to his draft season!
- helluva riser, also last name will raise his stock

FourQuarters

Mar 31, 2022
Joe > Tij

People didn't realize how strong Tbirds was last season, even some drafted guys only played on the 3/4th line, and a lot of great players looked quiet when played against them.
Tij didn't get too many ice times in such a team.
And every season some players blossom after being traded to Kelowna, Kydd, Golder, Tij and Cicek.

Reactions: Bubbles and pgfan66

LeProspector

AINEC
Feb 14, 2017
Joe > Tij

Joe is not better. They’re at minimum equal level talents. Tij I think is Better at the same age.

Reactions: spikethedog

Bond

May 10, 2012
I can’t decide whether I want the Flames to take him or not if they can. He’s more likely to bust than be good and I think Calgary will be a tough place for him to play if he disappoints

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad