F Ryder Ritchie - Prince Albert Raiders, WHL (2024 Draft)

landy92mack29

May 5, 2014
saskatchewan
Having a worse statistical season than last year.

Will that drop him out of the first round?
If a team is smart they'll get a steal in the late 1st as he's been playing through injury most of the year....similar situation to Calum Ritchie last year funny enough with same last name. Looked great tonight but while he's still shooting a lot doesn't have quite the same zip on it like last year. I expect a big year next year when he can have a summer(and surgery) to get 100% again plus PA will have a lot more talent around him next year.

JamieG19

Dec 8, 2017
If a team is smart they'll get a steal in the late 1st as he's been playing through injury most of the year....similar situation to Calum Ritchie last year funny enough with same last name. Looked great tonight but while he's still shooting a lot doesn't have quite the same zip on it like last year. I expect a big year next year when he can have a summer(and surgery) to get 100% again plus PA will have a lot more talent around him next year.
Any team will regret selecting Ryder in the first round. A lazy and entitled player who doesn't have elite talent to be a 1st rounder. He wouldn't even be where he is now if it wasn't for his ex-NHLer dad having connections.

JamieG19

Dec 8, 2017
This again, huh? He must have taken your son's spot on the team lol
The truth hurts and I call it like it is. Ryder is everything I said he is. You want a legit junior player worthy of being a 1st round pick? Easton Cowan. Now that kid is everything Ryder ain't. Hard working and gritty, not an entitled brat like Ryder who rides dad's coattails (or his dad's connections).

a mangy Meowth

Ross Colton Fan
Jun 21, 2012
Highlands Ranch, CO
The truth hurts and I call it like it is. Ryder is everything I said he is. You want a legit junior player worthy of being a 1st round pick? Easton Cowan. Now that kid is everything Ryder ain't. Hard working and gritty, not an entitled brat like Ryder who rides dad's coattails (or his dad's connections).
Gotcha, sorry Mrs. Cowan.

a mangy Meowth

Ross Colton Fan
Jun 21, 2012
Highlands Ranch, CO
Ryder might pass out from exhaustion just watching how hard Easton plays and example of a player with heart who works for everything....Mr. Ritchie :DD
wakeup.gif

• Haha
Reactions: SimGrindcore

JamieG19

Dec 8, 2017
Looking very good.
Nope. Gone in 5 games first round exit. Playoffs 7 points in 5 games. Regular season less than a point per game. He's been falling in several draft rankings. He will be a huge 1st round bust if anyone takes him there.

Castle8130

May 9, 2017
Nope. Gone in 5 games first round exit. Playoffs 7 points in 5 games. Regular season less than a point per game. He's been falling in several draft rankings. He will be a huge 1st round bust if anyone takes him there.
U18s will make or break his draft stock

SlafySZN

May 21, 2022
You need to let go of whatever you have against the kid, lol.

He looked great in the game i was watching when i wrote this comment.

Reactions: User1996

User1996

Jun 24, 2020
I actually really, really like him. One of my favourite picks in the back half of the 1st. I’m hoping he’s there at Vancouvers pick for the Flames. I think there’s lots there

Reactions: landy92mack29

Ohlle

Aug 19, 2017
This feels such a Tampa pick to me. Don't know why, but they will pick this guy if he is available just the same as they did with Brayden Point. If they can get Ryder to get the same skating ability, he willbe a lot similar to the player as Brayden Point is right now?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad