F Frank Nazar - Michigan Wolverines, NCAA (2022, 13th, CHI)

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Hawks will give him chance to win roster spot the same way they did Korchinski

If he plays well its his
They'd have to sign him and at this pace that isn't really destroying the NCAA, so it would likely be better for one more, especially considering he pretty much missed an entire year.

Last edited:
Reactions: slumpy43

ello

Jun 12, 2018
Yeah I don’t think he’s ready, he’s quite raw and inconsistent . Probably another year in college and then AHL time . No need to rush

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
I think it's too early to say one way or another whether he signs this year.

Nazar was good enough to have been a one and done college prospect, but the injury affected his timeline.

As of today, I would let him play another year in college. However each game he looks more and more comfortable. If between January-March he goes on a tear, then signing likely makes sense.

kmwtrucks

Mar 11, 2014
I think it's too early to say one way or another whether he signs this year.

Nazar was good enough to have been a one and done college prospect, but the injury affected his timeline.

As of today, I would let him play another year in college. However each game he looks more and more comfortable. If between January-March he goes on a tear, then signing likely makes sense.
I would sign him after this season if he plays in the AHL most of the year that is fine. you dont want himj to get to his JR year and then only be 1 year from being a UFA.

William H Bonney

Feb 27, 2002
Colorado
A lot Michigan's top talent is potentially signing with their NHL teams after this season. Could be a snowball effect even if some guys are maybe open to another college season.

Reactions: TLEH

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
I would sign him after this season if he plays in the AHL most of the year that is fine. you dont want himj to get to his JR year and then only be 1 year from being a UFA.
I'd prefer if he didn't spend time in Rockford.

Cubs2024WSChamps

Tate MacRae follows me on Tiktok
Apr 29, 2015
Personally I think he needs another year of development at Michigan and then test the waters of free agency.

If he's some big prospect, which is questionable, he should know his worth on a playoff team instead of a bottom feeder.

• Haha
Reactions: HawksDub89

TLEH

Pronounced T-Lay
Feb 28, 2015
Bomoseen, Vermont
Finally has that hip surgery completely behind him. He was picking it up in November, had a great WJC, came back and their coach finally woke up and played him with Rutger and Brindley.

tomd

Apr 23, 2003
Visit site
Kinda strange that he is a -4 on the year with most of his teammates well into the plus category. Lots of PP points?

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad