F Elton Hermansson - MoDo Hockey, J18 Nationell (2026 Draft)

Sliptip

Sep 8, 2022
Will be interesting to see how he looks against international competition. Skill level is through the roof but he’s one of those players who would be twice as good if he battled a bit harder and played with some more intensity. Maybe that will come later.
Really want to second this. Very talented kid, but so hard to tell if they are ever going to get the habit of actually trying. Feel like it's surprisingly hard to predict intensity, even though feels like a easy thing to "learn" on the surface. So many times he gives my inner coach anguish. But extremely fun whenever there is an offensive opportunity.

Reactions: hockeyprospects9

Ohlle

Aug 19, 2017
He has a lot of points against the low tier teams in his league but not a lot of points or show time with the Swedish U16 national team. Will he even get drafted, I think no.

Hockeyfrilla

Swe prospect fanatic
May 25, 2008
Sweden
He has a lot of points against the low tier teams in his league but not a lot of points or show time with the Swedish U16 national team. Will he even get drafted, I think no.

Eh, he looks great at the ongoing U16 tournament, I think he has 5 points in 2 games vs Finland and Czechia.

Reactions: Ohlle

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad