Post-Game Talk: Exit Interview Discussion Thread

TheKingPin

Nov 16, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
From what I have listened to so far

Farabee is straight chugging the koolaide.

TK seems distant.

Hathaway is next Torts

Laughton seems to get it. Says the PP and PK have to be top 10 and can’t lose 2 games in a row. I think that’s all it is to me. You just can’t lose in chunks and be successful.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Beef Invictus

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
You are way too emotionally invested in this team still.
I remember you and I bailing at almost the same time. Best thing I did. Freed up time and money(cancelled Centre Ice).

Last summer was the opportunity for REAL change since there was a change at the top. Instead, they showed nothing has changed and they don't want it to. They believe this way will win....and it won't.

In a must win game where the HAVE TO SCORE, they bench Frost and Brink while Hathaway and Cates play more. Just asinine. Hell, 4 of the 9 forwards we were playing are not known for offense, and they wonder what went wrong.

I will watch from afar. And they don't even deserve that.

BiggE

SELL THE DAMN TEAM
Jan 4, 2019
Somewhere, FL
Briere, if he had the kind of balls that Torts dreams about, would buyout Atkinson.

Yeah, I know, I’m not holding my breath.

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City
People are reading too much into TK's presser. That's just how he is. My biggest takeaway is his comment on how the PK has helped him 5-on-5. Amazing that the Flyers never gave Frost the same opportunity and I hope his next team does.

Farabee's presser reminds me of young Couts. Company guy through and through, critical of himself, but confident he can still get better.

Pretty generic stuff from Hathaway, Laughton and Seeler. Hathaway has an intereting veteran's perspective, though. Cambo seems resigned to a buy out; I'd send him to Allentown.

Generic comments from Sanheim, too, until he drops that he trained all summer on the left and Torts tells him right before training camp that he'll play on the right. Lolllllllzzzzzzz.

... more comments as I get through the videos...

Last edited:

Audible Velvet

Jul 9, 2015
Philthadelphia
People are reading too much into TK's presser. That's just how he is. My biggest takeaway is his comment on how the PK has helped him 5-on-5. Amazing that the Flyers never gave Frost the same opportunity and I hope his next team does.

Farabee's presser reminds me of young Couts. Company guy through and through, critical of himself, but confident he can still get better.

Pretty generic stuff from Hathaway, Laughton and Seeler. Hathaway has an intereting veteran's perspective, though. Cambo seems resigned to a buy out; I'd send him to Allentown.

Generic comments from Sanheim, too, until he drops that he trained all summer on the left and Torts tells him right before training camp that he'll play on the right. Lolllllllzzzzzzz.

Thanks for the notes!

PDX Flyer

Lost in the Woods
Nov 13, 2019

I watched a YouTube video of him from a few years ago hanging in the off season with his family. He is completely different off the ice. So laid back.....found it kind of comical

Reactions: BernieParent

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Still would be a surprise if they didn’t have Konecny signed on July 1. If he were to leave, they would worry it would be seen as an indictment of their culture, especially if they’re gonna trade Laughton.

Reactions: BernieParent

SolidSnakeUS

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2009
Baldwinsville, NY
If Rocky is literally unable to do his job, and others have to step in to do his job for him, what is the purpose of his job?

survivestyle5function.jpg

giphy.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad