GDT: Exhibition: Sweden 2, United States 3 | May 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

joe89

Apr 30, 2009
Nah, svt always produces high quality shows and broadcasts. Unfortunately they don't have the same kind of budget as the commercial networks do.

Yup. Full five minutes of pre and post game talk. :sarcasm:

SVT just doesn't prioritize sport.

Franck

eltiT resU motsuC
Jan 5, 2010
Gothenburg
Yup. Full five minutes of pre and post game talk. :sarcasm:

SVT just doesn't prioritize sport.

I don't agree with that statement. SVT certainly prioritise sports and they put a great big chunk out of their budget on securing broadcast rights and creating sports productions, the issue is that because they are a public broadcaster they have to cover everything.

Skellhell

Nov 29, 2008
North Pole
Persson, Olausson, Fernholm, and S. Kronwall are so ******* useless. It's a ******* disgrace to let them put on the blue and yellow jersey. What the **** was MÃ¥rts thinking?

nwaZ*

Persson, Olausson, Fernholm, and S. Kronwall are so ******* useless. It's a ******* disgrace to let them put on the blue and yellow jersey. What the **** was MÃ¥rts thinking?

Correct me if I'm wrong but weren't S. Kronwall pretty bad last WC too? Him and Petrasek together... :laugh:

Rabid Ranger

2 is better than one
Feb 27, 2002
Murica
It looks like Howard was perfect in net (25/25). That's good news leading into the tourney if he's sharp.

gretskidoo

Nov 26, 2011
It looks like Howard was perfect in net (25/25). That's good news leading into the tourney if he's sharp.

Sweden did have 43 shots on goal, but most of them were from the outside. He didn't have a chance on either of the goals.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Hahaha came to this thread to see how the Americans did. I don't even know if Palmieri played. If he did, how did he look?

And how did Fowler look overall? Like in both zones?

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Kyle didnt play today....I dont think he was with the team yet, but I could be wrong..

Fowler was okay, really didnt notice him much to be honest

Don't get it. He lost all the flash in his game. Probably in some effort to be a more responsible player.
It's been the same issue in Anaheim. He plays it way too safe now.

Hybbe

Oct 6, 2009
Hedman catching a lot of undeserved flak. I think he did a lot better than some of the other defensemen on the team. Looking forward to seeing some of those guys getting booted in favor of better guys like N.Kronwall.

joe89

Apr 30, 2009
I don't agree with that statement. SVT certainly prioritise sports and they put a great big chunk out of their budget on securing broadcast rights and creating sports productions, the issue is that because they are a public broadcaster they have to cover everything.

Well, I don't mind them taking on the handball stuff, SM-veckan or whatever obscure event they can get for free. But don't let that fool you when it comes to securing other broadcasting rights they choose to cheap out on. Cheaping out on the Olympics is not prioritizing sports, imo, no matter how big of a price tag. Either way, I rather pay for something given to me with quality than watch quantity like their hockey broadcasts. It becomes even more apparent when Viasat and SVT have rights to the same tournament.

Hedman catching a lot of undeserved flak. I think he did a lot better than some of the other defensemen on the team. Looking forward to seeing some of those guys getting booted in favor of better guys like N.Kronwall.

Hedman is already the scapegoat for some people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad