Post-Game Talk: [EX5] Canucks lose to Kraken | Oct. 4th 7pm | 1-2 (Soucy)

ChilliBilly

Aug 22, 2007
chilliwacki
Honestly, is it?
Yes and no. At the time it was decent technology but you couldn't see crap. But we are spoiled, I have two 65" tv's (one for wife one for me) and pretty much prefer to watch with a free bar and replays, over the family red seats that I no longer use at rogers.

Tables of Stats

Nov 1, 2011
Vancouver, BC
He looks like a player with good instincts for whom the game hasn't yet slowed down and so he's still a bit frantic and reactionary. I'd love to see him come back up after 20/40/80/whatever games playing a big role in the AHL.
I feel like there are nerves and a lack of familiarity with the other guys on the ice. I think he can iron out the wrinkles in his game at the NHL level.

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
Hoglander too.

I don't really have a problem with Hoglander flying the zone a bit there. He's gotta get some separation to create an outlet for Raty/Myers somehow.

Looks bad on the replay, but that's more on Raty for me. Just didn't really get puck or man or anything.

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
One other takeaway from this game for me...Cale Fleury actually looked pretty darn good. So if he doesn't end up cracking the Kraken lineup, i'd be interested.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad