Post-Game Talk: [EX3] Canucks lose to Kraken | 1-3 (Garland)

Do you hate our road sweaters?

• Yes

Votes: 14 32.6%
  • No

Votes: 29 67.4%

• Total voters

valkynax

The LEEDAR
Sponsor
May 19, 2011
Burnaby
Where is @valkynax these days?

krusty-komedy.gif

My response to your gif:
90CO.gif

Reactions: SeawaterOnIce

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
re: poll

our jerseys suck

the orca is shit

the old jerseys were shit too

we have an orca whale corporate logo but our name is a slang term for a canadian

we have different colors in our jersey history

the flying skate is literal garbage but the colourways are great.

1695935048741.png

these are the best jerseys in our franchise's history but the stick in the rink is such a boring f***ing logo

there is no obvious solution. everything is bad.

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
Sportsnet has 3 main stations (SNP, SN1, SN360) and 2 are carrying the same Seattle-Texas baseball game and the other is carrying Poker and Misplays of the Month.

It's an absolute joke, and feels like being in 1996.
Rogers is probably too cheap to send crew down there.

MS

1%er
Mar 18, 2002
Vancouver, BC

Yeah, they're also not showing the game in Abbotsford so it appears they can only be bothered to do the 'easy' games in Canadian NHL arenas and have said screw it to making any effort toward broadcasting games where there is additional travel and setup cost.

Play

Time to play the game
Nov 12, 2021
Russia
Meh, we’ll start getting coverage once we become great again, or at least some sort of threat

krutovsdonut

eeyore
Sep 25, 2016
from psa announcements in the 1970s i know that kong is the official station call sign for king tv 5 in seattle.
re: poll

our jerseys suck

the orca is shit

the old jerseys were shit too

we have an orca whale corporate logo but our name is a slang term for a canadian

we have different colors in our jersey history

the flying skate is literal garbage but the colourways are great.

View attachment 747056

these are the best jerseys in our franchise's history but the stick in the rink is such a boring f***ing logo

there is no obvious solution. everything is bad.

the whole stick uniform is fine, including the logo.

the orange v 1980s uniforms are kind of fun in small doses but too garish to be regulars

the skate jersey is ok

the orca colours are ok.

the orca logo could use an update.

Reactions: Grantham

Gstank

Apr 27, 2015
Sportsnet has 3 main stations (SNP, SN1, SN360) and 2 are carrying the same Seattle-Texas baseball game and the other is carrying Poker and Misplays of the Month.

It's an absolute joke, and feels like being in 1996.
You better believe all 3 of those stations would be showing the Leaf preseason game if it was on TV

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
from psa announcements in the 1970s i know that kong is the official station call sign for king tv 5 in seattle.

the whole stick uniform is fine, including the logo.

the orange v 1980s uniforms are kind of fun in small doses but too garish to be regulars

the skate jersey is ok

the orca colours are ok.

the orca logo could use an update.
im not saying they're all "bad" individually

what im saying is bad is that there's drawbacks with each one and there's no continuity and it's bad that your brand doesn't have an obvious identity to keep building upon if that makes sense

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
Meh, we’ll start getting coverage once we become great again, or at least some sort of threat

We need more competition when it comes to sports media. It's pretty much Rogers or Bell and both just want to extract max dollar from it's production. This involves being selective and ponying up dollars for marquee matchups or airing low cost shit on their networks.

It's no coincidence everything went to shit when Rogers became the sole player.

Bell f***ing ruined TSN. 5 channels of nothing most of the week.

Petey O

Laffy Taffy's gonna chew you up.
Feb 26, 2021
Canguker
How do we watch this game if it's not on SN?

Surely I won't have to put on a VPN and use a particular site with 66 in its name now, will I?

Reactions: Indiana

MS

1%er
Mar 18, 2002
Vancouver, BC
You better believe all 3 of those stations would be showing the Leaf preseason game if it was on TV

All 8 Leaf preseason games are available to their fans, yup. Although their primary provider is TSN so slightly different situation.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Game might be televised and streamed in seattle no?
What about nhl network?

valkynax

The LEEDAR
Sponsor
May 19, 2011
Burnaby

Lately I've been somewhat inactive mostly because I've been doing 711 shifts a lot, that's what I call a 0700-2300 shift. Had to do a bunch of those in order to earn extra cash for my new computer.

MS

1%er
Mar 18, 2002
Vancouver, BC
Game might be televised and streamed in seattle no?
What about nhl network?

It's on KONG TV in Seattle but that isn't available through cable for me and I haven't found a way to legally stream it so I'll be looking for an illegal stream of a Canucks game for the first time in over a decade.

• Love
Reactions: Indiana

VanillaCoke

Oct 30, 2013
TSNs five channels usually have the same lack of options.

Between stupid tv packages you have to bundle and then the same thing on 5/7 channels no wonder why ppl easier find the programming they want another way, easier and cheaper.

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
It's on KONG TV in Seattle but that isn't available through cable for me and I haven't found a way to legally stream it so I'll be looking for an illegal stream of a Canucks game for the first time in over a decade.
At least streams are easy to find these days. I remember being so bummed when I would find out games were on PPV's. The only way to tune in would be through my radio that had a busted antanna.
canuckstvpage312.jpg

Lately I've been somewhat inactive mostly because I've been doing 711 shifts a lot, that's what I call a 0700-2300 shift. Had to do a bunch of those in order to earn extra cash for my new computer.
the-simpsons-sleepy.gif

Reactions: msew27

Play

Time to play the game
Nov 12, 2021
Russia
We should have just done a group trip to Seattle and watch the game there.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad