Value of: Evander Kane

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
I don’t think the debate was if he was a great player or not. At least not among the vast majority of people.
The debate was if he is worth all the baggage that comes with him.

Hopefully he got a wake up call and is past all that now.
Yep this is exactly my thought. Hopefully he’s turned it around but we also thought the same in SJ until it all came out that he just didn’t. It started with gambling issues a season after he signed his 7 year deal.

Jerkbait

Dec 12, 2019
Can we just stop for a moment and appreciate the season those 2 are having? Kane is 11 points in 10 games. Respectable. But then McDavid and Drai are just on a different level with 22 and 21. It’s absurd. More so than getting along, I think Kane finally found an easy button. Those other two are just unreal.
He certainly been fantastic is Edmonton as predicted. There were some on here who said he woukd never play in NHL again , while I predicted he would score 35 to 45 goals in Edmonton..

• Haha
Reactions: pearljamvs5

McSuper

5-14-6-1
Jun 16, 2012
Halifax
Wouldn't want this woman beating scumbag on my team but that's just me. Good hockey player though, I'm sure someone will take that poison pill.
Said the guy who team had Doug Gilmour

A grand jury has decided not to indict former St. Louis Blues hockey player Doug Gilmour on charges related to alleged sexual relations with a 13-year-old girl.

Gilmour, who now plays for the Calgary Flames, testified for about two hours Tuesday.

Remember even tho he wasn't charged he is guilty just like Kane and Virtanen

GrumpyKoala

Aug 11, 2020
There a good amount of stars player that are absolutely adored here that allegedly did much much worst than Kane yet people line up to piss all over him is something I cant really understand.

Reactions: spaghtti

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad