Europa League 2017/2018

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
This is why I love Nagelsmann. Takes off Demirbay who has just returned from injury and replaces him with the young winger/forward Philipp Ochs.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Yep, I said it earlier, this bunch of thugs had to end it this way.
Lopes jumps in the air, without any danger, and the Everton thug Williams just pushes him straight into the ads. Just like that without any reason. Ensued brawl.

Ref decides what? Yellow for Williams and yellow for the Lyon player that came to defend his goalie...

Ref has been absolutely awful all game. Everton should be down a man or two already.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Name of the useless piece of shit of the day : Bas NIJHUIS. Duch ref. Couldn't do more to help Koeman's men to a win.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Typical. Davies takes Aouar by the neck (WHILE HAVING THE BALL). No call.
Aouar being the young player that he is goes up and fouls an Everton player. End result : FK to Williams head (you know the guy who should be in the lockerroom) and goal.

DISGUSTING.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Isn't it lovely when the refs are not doing things for the team you're cheering for.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Oh and they injured Fekir BTW who had to go out afer Schneiderlin hurt his ankle in the first half.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Ref on a roll. At this point it's not home advantage or anything. It looks like blatant cheating.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
The ref is making bad calls. I'm not disagreeing with you. However you have a very different view of stuff like that happening if it's say Liverpool on the receiving end. Just shut up and watch the game you whiner.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
The ref is making bad calls. I'm not disagreeing with you. However you have a very different view of stuff like that happening if it's say Liverpool on the receiving end. Just shut up and watch the game you whiner.

These aren't run of the mill bad calls, they're multiple offenses that should result in a straight red that the ref is ignoring.

I'd rather Everton win, so I'm not biased against them, but it's been clear the ref has had one of the worst games I've ever seen.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
What the heck are you talking about?
It has nothing to do with 10 centimerters offside here.

Stop with Liverpool and watch the game. Stop commenting about things that only go in your head. Only whiner is you.
Anyone could see Mirallas should have been sent off in the first and Williams in the second. One yellow out of these two.

Lyon scores. Deserved.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
How is that any different than teams losing because of goals that shouldn't stand, or penalties that should be called or shouldn't be, or many other offences? Bad calls are bad calls (or non calls). Everton should have had a red of course.

Also I want Lyon to win, and hope they do.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
No, Everton should have had two reds. Ref is cheating. That has nothing to do with questionnable calls or 50/50 decisions.

Heck, Everton scored on FK that came after a non call on yet another Everton useless foul.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Until the Williams incident I was merely thinking the ref was just awful.
But how can any ref give a yellow to Williams and a Lyon player and then ignore Davies' foul on Aouar to give Everton the FK?
That's not incompetence. It's one of the most amazing couple of decisions I've seen in a while.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
"Ref is cheating" is clearly going too far, but at the same time this isn't normal bad reffing, it's next level incompetence by the entire crew.
It really isn't. There are some terribly reffed games in the PL on a weekly basis.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad