Rumor: Erik Karlsson Mega Thread II - All rumors/speculation/proposals go here

Status
Not open for further replies.

vippe

Mar 18, 2008
Sweden
Lol
Ya 2 Norris trophies, twice runner up, heard some stat during conference final he was on the ice for only 1 or 2 goals in first 2 rounds.
How many Norris trophies do your Leafs have, or have in their history,
Leafs have zero Norris trophies in over 100 years,, couldn’t even get one when there were 6 teams, should of gotten about 2 per decade with 6 teams.

Also zero goals against in the last olympics. But yeah, he not only sucks defensively you could put any player in his position and he would outplay Karlsson with ease!

I've stopped bothering with the hot takes on Karlsson.. it's beyond pathetic at this point.

Reactions: King In Glory

DaBossN

Dec 26, 2016
just did in my game

Ott receives Johnson, sergachev and 1st
TB receives Karlsson, 6th

ty GG

Notsince67

Papi and the Lamplighters
Apr 27, 2018
So what is Karlsson to you? Top 5, top 10? Who should he be compared to when talking about contract? Hedman, Reilly, Doughty?

What are we really discussing?
Already stated it. Less than Doughty and more than Subban

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
just did in my game

Ott receives Johnson, sergachev and 1st
TB receives Karlsson, 6th

ty GG
I think the issue might be that Dorion is insistent on having Bobby Ryan be apart of the deal. If he wasn't then I think this trade happens already.

Jarey Curry

Avalanche of Makar
May 2, 2015
Finland
Karlssons importance to his teams success is almost close to Crosbys effort. Cant see Crosby being traded for Sergachev +++. Much more is needed

Reactions: DJB

naruto

Nov 13, 2017
Lol
Ya 2 Norris trophies, twice runner up, heard some stat during conference final he was on the ice for only 1 or 2 goals in first 2 rounds.
How many Norris trophies do your Leafs have, or have in their history,
Leafs have zero Norris trophies in over 100 years,, couldn’t even get one when there were 6 teams, should of gotten about 2 per decade with 6 teams.

Everybody knows that the senators had an extremely flukey and lucky run last year. Karlsson obviously benefited from that lol.

I dont really care about norrises... The best dman doesnt always win. What matters is on ice play. As a leaf fan I would be happy if tampa gets him. Seems like karlsson is always good for a few goals against when he plays the leafs

Shruggs Peterson

Mar 1, 2017
Everybody knows that the senators had an extremely flukey and lucky run last year. Karlsson obviously benefited from that lol.

I dont really care about norrises... The best dman doesnt always win. What matters is on ice play. As a leaf fan I would be happy if tampa gets him. Seems like karlsson is always good for a few goals against when he plays the leafs

Karlsson was not a passenger of the run last year, he was the main reason why it happened. And I'd be careful what you wish for, Ottawa doesn't have a D core that can pick up EK if he's having a bad game but Tampa certainly does.

IceBjoern

Feb 24, 2010
Stockholm
The people saying this are by far the most terrified of Karlsson going to the Lightning, haha.

Pretty much..

And any defense with two Norris winners in their respective prime should instill fear in most teams.

But I guess Tampa hasn’t factored in Tavares.

Anyway, if he ain’t staying in Ottawa I hope he at least stays in the east.

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast

If Tampa gets Karlsson they have 2 of the top 3 D in the league, while Toronto has...Morgan Rielly? Leafs fans should care, Tampa become unstoppable with him.

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
If Tampa gets Karlsson they have 2 of the top 3 D in the league, while Toronto has...Morgan Rielly? Leafs fans should care, Tampa become unstoppable with him.
We heard that for last season and we were stopped. Karlsson makes us a lot better, but depending on what we give up, it might open a hole somewhere else. While i would still say we will be a favourite, nothing unstoppable in hockey. Except maybe the beautiful bromance between Karlsson and Hedman.

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
We heard that for last season and we were stopped. Karlsson makes us a lot better, but depending on what we give up, it might open a hole somewhere else. While i would still say we will be a favourite, nothing unstoppable in hockey. Except maybe the beautiful bromance between Karlsson and Hedman.
If you had Karlsson for your run last year you'd have won the cup, of that I have no doubt.

It's going to be awesome when whoever gets Karlsson will realise what Sens fans got to know watching him night in, night out.

Dynamite Time

Where Is My Mind?
Jan 23, 2018
Austin, TX
TB signing Kucherov extension basically takes them out of getting Karlsson, unless they still make a trade and have him for one season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad