Player Discussion Erik Karlsson Discussion Thread - He Gets All the Minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.

beaniewong

Oct 6, 2013
Hate to say it... but if Karlsson skipped the game its a 1 game suspension and i dont want to imagine our first game after the break against a hot Pittsburgh team without EK

Whippet

Feb 6, 2013
I'm sure there's alot more that goes on when off the ice. Fan meet and greet. Media scrum etc. Not to forget the flight travel as well....

I would be more concerned about the alcohol during these days than a fan meet and greet..

IceBjoern

Feb 24, 2010
Stockholm
How did he look last night? I missed the game and the new NHL website is incomprehensible so I haven't gotten the chance to catch up. This team ain't going nowhere anytime soon so they might as well try and help Karlsson to 100pts and call it a season.

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
How did he look last night? I missed the game and the new NHL website is incomprehensible so I haven't gotten the chance to catch up. This team ain't going nowhere anytime soon so they might as well try and help Karlsson to 100pts and call it a season.

He looked terrific. Except for a couple stumbles that were not really his fault. But man we'd be no where without him, he levels the playing field almost all the time no matter who we're up against.

Literally the moment he is off, the opposition hems us and gets their chances.

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
Like he when he felt on his ass on Pittsburgh 2nd goal or he was standing there doing nothing on their 5th goal

Karlsson is the best player on the team but he is as guilty as others, let's be real

Last edited:

Very Stable Genius

#WeLostOurKarlssons
Jan 3, 2005
Chicago
CaUdguKW0AAXD3O.jpg

Swag

Six Assets

Tim Stützle
Jun 29, 2013
Ottawa
Doughty is the most overrated defenceman in the NHL. Glroified Vlasic. sure he plays great when it counts, but to be the best you have to consistently be the best, not just for 1 month a year (that too playing for stacked teams like the Kings and Team Canada)..

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Doughty is the most overrated defenceman in the NHL. Glroified Vlasic. sure he plays great when it counts, but to be the best you have to consistently be the best, not just for 1 month a year (that too playing for stacked teams like the Kings and Team Canada)..

I don't see this at all. The guy is unbelievable. Does absolutely everything. His problem was playing in the same era as Erik karlsson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad