Eric Stephens

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
Also was a frequent poster on the official team boards. Still posts there, the last time I checked.
ooooohhh that guy. i remember posting on the official ducks.com board around 07-08 or so and there was a poster who went by "mooseduck" who was supposedly from canada or somewhere outside the US. seemed like he was obsessed with the ducks. i remember they even tried to organize a meetup for when he traveled to OC

la patineuse

Aug 21, 2010
ooooohhh that guy. i remember posting on the official ducks.com board around 07-08 or so and there was a poster who went by "mooseduck" who was supposedly from canada or somewhere outside the US. seemed like he was obsessed with the ducks. i remember they even tried to organize a meetup for when he traveled to OC
He was Mr. uberDucksfan from eastern Canada like the Maritmes or somewhere.

LuGBuG

Quack Quack
Mar 16, 2006
Ducks
I remember the name mooseduck but never knew they were from the maritimes. Makes sense I guess with the mooseheads. Weren’t they on AllDucks.com too? It’s funny because I’m a maritimer and while I have met a few “Ducks fans” (casuals), I only know of one other legit one for sure.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
I remember the name mooseduck but never knew they were from the maritimes. Makes sense I guess with the mooseheads. Weren’t they on AllDucks.com too? It’s funny because I’m a maritimer and while I have met a few “Ducks fans” (casuals), I only know of one other legit one for sure.
not sure where exactly he was from, but i know it was somewhere in canada. never used that site, but i'm sure he posted there too. there was a short lived board called duckscentral i remember posting on and he was also there. like i said, the guy was obsessed with the ducks

LuGBuG

Quack Quack
Mar 16, 2006
Ducks
not sure where exactly he was from, but i know it was somewhere in canada. never used that site, but i'm sure he posted there too. there was a short lived board called duckscentral i remember posting on and he was also there. like i said, the guy was obsessed with the ducks
Allducks.com was my life when I was in high school in 2004-2006.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad