Player Discussion Eric Staal (The Frickin' All-Star)

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
No way to know, but he seems like the type of guy that would like to go out playing for only a single team, especially being the captain here for so long.
Yeah, that's the feeling that I get as well

BagHead

Dec 23, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
Staying the course, looks like a top 5 pick is coming, so I don't see how a top 5 talent won't be involved.

Wait... we'll finish high (or low) enough to pick 5th, then 3 teams behind will win the lottery, and instead we'll pick 8th. :facepalm:

This is kinda what my assumption has been the whole time. Isn't that what everyone is assuming? We're definitely not drafting higher than 4th, no matter what!

Reactions: TaLoN

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
No way to know, but he seems like the type of guy that would like to go out playing for only a single team, especially being the captain here for so long.

Nobody would hold it against him. Take a 3 month vacation from the family, get the organization a much needed future asset, and come back in the summer.

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
Is this guy ever going to slow down? On pace for 69 points. Take out the first 8 games of the season and he’s a point per game player. He’s been a Bona fide 1C in this league again.

I think it shows how important a 1C is long term for this team; when we have one, we compete for the playoffs. When we don’t, we start 1-6.

Reactions: AKL
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad