Injury Report: End of season injury report

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
Makes Marleau having lead the team in goals (one each in pivotal games 4, 5, and 6 for those keeping track at home (ON4)).

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
If he tore it and played 2 games in the Stanley cup finals I would call it courageous. Trying to play the entirety of the playoffs is foolish.

It's not like that tear was going to heal. If he was gonna play, it's basically all or nothing there.

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
Damn, Donskoi's injury makes a lot of sense. Hopefully he recovers and can be the effective second liner he was as a rookie.

Levie

Mar 15, 2011
I want to see Thornton and Marleau back. They sell out every night. Even in games 4-7.

Kcoyote3

Half-wall Hockey - link below!
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2012
www.half-wallhockey.com
All the lying is funny. Oh yeah MRI looked fine guys don't worry. Oh by the way, it's a torn ACL and MCL just like everyone could see by the play.

Jargon

Apr 12, 2011
Venice, California
Man, that explains Donskoi to me. That dude survives on his stick handling, with a messed up shoulder, not only is it way harder to play his game but he's way more likely to get knocked over/avoid contact, etc.

Gives me hope for next season that we get First Season Donskoi back.

Levie

Mar 15, 2011
All the lying is funny. Oh yeah MRI looked fine guys don't worry. Oh by the way, it's a torn ACL and MCL just like everyone could see by the play.

Despite the ACL MCL he looked like one of the better forwards in his first game back. Yeah, he clearly didn't have the speed he normally does. But he battled.

Dicdonya

Jul 21, 2011
Man Hertl needs to stop getting injured right before or during the playoffs lol.
Donskoi's injury certainly makes his lackluster play more understandable.

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
Despite the ACL MCL he looked like one of the better forwards in his first game back. Yeah, he clearly didn't have the speed he normally does. But he battled.

I'm really surprised by how well he battled along the board on one leg.

Sideshow Raheem

Dec 22, 2015
Wow. Hope no one ever questions Thornton's leadership or will to win ever again. He played phenomenally well considering what he was dealing with. Absolutely insane.

Meanwhile "captain" Joe Pavelski was perfectly healthy and half as effective as Thornton, Marleau or Hertl.

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
I would say I am impressed by how well Jumbo played despite his injuries but dude always sets standards so high that I dont expect any less from him.

Donskoi's play now makes sense too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad